1. May 12, 2020  

One player mini armies

So I've been noticing a number of players with multiple identical characters following them in a group. First it was a few horde, then yesterday I saw a couple alliance groups as well. It was funny, they were battling in Tanaris.
    It looks like they have multiple accounts and I guess multiple instances of WOW running with a keyboard/mouse emulator for input to the multiple instances.
    Any who, I was curiously wondering, whats the point of this, why do it?

2. May 12, 2020  
    These people are called multiboxers, and they do it so they can blow people up in world player vs player combat. In retail, there doesn't seem to be anything against the ToS (although I personally hate these people) and there was a notable multiboxer on Darkspear during MoP that controlled upwards of 40+ characters at once.

3. May 12, 2020  
    Yesterday one guy on gnom character told me that he likes challenge so bcs of that he is multiboxing.
    Personaly, after this answer i consider those people a little bit pure by amount of brain XD

4. May 12, 2020  
    Interesting, my first thought was they were leveling groups to trade or sell.
    I have 2 accounts myself, but never thought of making more, but I am thinking I'll try this with just two accounts.
    Thanks for the answers!