1. May 12, 2020  

About population

Server are sometimes down and somehow like 23 k people are still online i think its not real population
    like server is down now and somehow this much players and i see everytime diferent numbers of players when server is down
    Frostmourne 7688 players
    Lordaeron 5841 players
    Icecrown 9186 players
    Blackrock 1084 players
    Frostwolf 410 players

2. May 12, 2020  
    Yes its kinda suspicious, 12k and no healers/tanks or dpses on RHC (Lordearon), while i think it should be insta que, but cmon its 12.000 people :D, im pretty sure its bots around the whole wow world, you go trough the zones and you can see like 5k of afkers (bots pretty much, they never reply, they just stand or AFK all the time)

Its prolly random_num + real_ppl = Whole population we see on website

3. May 12, 2020  
    maybe last available info before the server went down

4. May 12, 2020  
    maybe last available info before the server went down
    i dont think so, because when it went down it lost like 3k ppl in lordearon when it should be 0 then :)

5. May 12, 2020  
    when Lordaeron was down for 4 hours server were offline and then it was "online" and you could't come and showed that is 5 k players online in lordaeon when server crashed it was like 10 k

6. May 12, 2020  
    You do realize it likely doesnt update every single second?

7. May 12, 2020  
    Yeah, I really hope these numbers arent' just random and the Warmane's GMs are honest with us.
    Sometimes it's kinda suspicious how many players are stated to play on the website, but the queues are empty. Nowever, in the peak times, when the website states that there are queues to join the server, there are really queues to log-in.

So, I'm not 100% sure with GMs are being honest, but I hope for it (:

8. May 12, 2020  
    Yeah, I really hope these numbers arent' just random and the Warmane's GMs are honest with us.
    Sometimes it's kinda suspicious how many players are stated to play on the website, but the queues are empty. Nowever, in the peak times, when the website states that there are queues to join the server, there are really queues to log-in.

So, I'm not 100% sure with GMs are being honest, but I hope for it (:
    all we can do is hope, but queues is marketing trick i think :)

9. May 12, 2020  
    when Lordaeron was down for 4 hours server were offline and then after 3 hours it was "online" and you could't come and showed that is 5 k players online in lordaeon when server crashed it was like 10 k

10. May 12, 2020  
    You do realize it likely doesnt update every single second?
    It doesnt update every single second, but once servers crashed all of them lost half of (REAL POPULATION) ppl, and somehow local bots are still eligable to afk in the server, because its a networking issue, its same as playing cs 1.6 with bots back in days :D

I mean its so obvious, if servers were crashed/off why doesnt they change it to "OFFLINE" or something?

as ive sayd above all we can do is hope that its 100% real players ;)

11. May 12, 2020  
    Hey bro, thank you, I will remember my Steam account, remember 1.6. Write when the servers will work.

12. May 12, 2020  
    when you post warmane about fake population and they realize theyre caught and turned off the bots xD
    Outland 16 players
    Frostmourne 1966 players
    Lordaeron 1318 players
    Icecrown 1019 players
    Blackrock 624 players
    Frostwolf 266 players

13. May 12, 2020  
    12k people, split mostly evenly between alliance and horde
    6k people on your faction, of which at MINIMUM 60% are under lvl 80
    2400 people at level 80, of which over half don't do heroics anymore because they're raid-geared
    1000 people to potentially queue for dungeons, of which 800 are already in dungeons
    200 people in queue at any given time, of which 150 dps, 30 healers and 20 tanks

add a slightly buggy dungeon finder which doesn't constantly tweak and remake groups, tweak those numbers by a couple percent... and you get tanks instaqueued, healers almost instaqueued, and dps sitting in queue for 20 mins until tank and healer requeue

14. May 12, 2020  
    Thats make sense, we were testing with my guidlies they were in HOR HC, they'r DPS left i queued specificly for HOR HC, and i didnt get a pop up, otherwise it should be insta pop for me, devs should focus on dungeon finder, they should rework it.