1. May 12, 2020  

Just donated, account info shows it's premium, but can't create a Death Knight

I just donated 10$ so I could make a Death Knight on Frostmourne. I understood that the following "Ability to create one or more Death Knights without level 55 prerequisite" meant I didn't need to already have a lvl 55 to make a Death Knight.

Will it just take some time, or did I misunderstand it?

Thanks

2. May 12, 2020  
    that perks works only on Icecrown and Froswolf.

It does not work on Lordaeron and Frostmourne

3. May 12, 2020  
    It says "Ability to create one or more Death Knights without level 55 prerequisite** (Not on Lordaeron)". Doesn't say anything about Frostmourne. Is this really true? I feel like thats a little cheating

4. May 12, 2020  
    I guess because that thread is not updated. (frostmourne is a recent realm)

you have 2 options:
    1. Opening a thread here http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7 suggesting to allow premium account to create Death Knights without level 55 prerequisite

2. Opening a ticket on website to talk directly with "Warmane support team"
    https://www.warmane.com/account > support > create ticket > general enquiry
    Edited: May 12, 2020

5. May 12, 2020  
    Over 1 month ago is hardly recent tho is it? I feel like something where people pay money to get certain things needs to be updated the second something changes the narrative. I know you aren't part of the support team, but how would one possibly know that it doesn't work on Frostmourne, when it explicitly only mentions it's not possible on Lordaeron?

6. May 12, 2020  
    I know you aren't part of the support team, but how would one possibly know that it doesn't work on Frostmourne, when it explicitly only mentions it's not possible on Lordaeron?
    that is why I have suggested to open a ticket on website