1. May 12, 2020  

We Want an Arena Like Frostmourne

Frostmourne realm players now enjoy a healthy arena. you can see horde teams too in the ladder and why? Because it’s not so competitive. It’s not just for pro players, with cross-realm not applied to arena casual players can play in arena and enjoy it too.
    I’m asking on behalf of majority of Lordaeron players please make this realm’s arena separate too. It’s true that some of this realm players have bis items but how many are they? Majority of people have average or low items and want to play in arena casually besides doing pve but losing over and over to bis Blackrock and Icecrown players sure isn’t much fun.

2. May 12, 2020  
    They don't care. Move on and don't play PvP in Lordaeron. It's the most sane thing to do.

3. May 13, 2020  
    They don't care. Move on and don't play PvP in Lordaeron. It's the most sane thing to do.
    And then... what's the alternative? IC is just the same with easier PvE gear access. BR lacks the PvE side. And well, then there is only <insert other server name here>, with few actually having a lively PvP scene.

4. May 15, 2020  
    I support the opinion of the author. I ask the administration to pay attention to this. it is very important

5. May 15, 2020  
    They dont care. Just play somewhere else.

6. May 15, 2020  
    They dont care. Just play somewhere else.
    ^ This.

10 chars

7. May 20, 2020  
    Si arreglan eso almenos para las arenas arreglaria muchisimo la experiencia de pve :3

8. May 24, 2020  
    And then... what's the alternative? IC is just the same with easier PvE gear access. BR lacks the PvE side. And well, then there is only <insert other server name here>, with few actually having a lively PvP scene.
    Play Lordareon for PvE and make a character on Blackrock to PvP until your Lordareon character gets as geared.

9. May 27, 2020  
    Or here is the idea, make Loarderon arenas separate?
    I have no issue against Icecrown wallet warriors, most of them suck badly but the issue arrases when you are placed against full relentless or better geared players from Blackrock who start at Relentless meanwhile you doing arenas as Furious with inferior weapons and trinkets. I understand that most Loarderon players serve as a meatbag to hit on Battlegrounds but does it have to be for arenas as well?

There is a huge imbalance in arenas now and it's for a reason you can't see any Loarderon teams in top 30.
    It's fine for battlegrounds but arenas need to be separate in order to make them healthy.
    The only enjoable PVP on Loarderon is World PVP atm