1. May 13, 2020  

Warrior, Death knight or roug?

I want to choose 1 of those classes only for DPS not tanking. Which class is the easyest, funest to play as dps mostly for pve and a bit for pvp. Who do the most damage? And who look the coolest?

2. May 13, 2020  
    Imo, easiest to play for PvE would be warr. Out of the 3 DK has the most intense rotation since every millisecond counts. Out of the 3 BiS geared I think warr will pull the most damage but not by far. As for PvP, BGs are DK territory while arenas are warriors'. Rogue is good all around and fun to play in BGs when sniping 1v1.

3. May 14, 2020  
    Their dps in pve is probably similiar, some says war is a bit ahead, but surely not far. For pvp, DK are war are popular case of plate, strong single/aoe dmg, defensive cds etc. Both are good. Rogue maybe isnt great in big fights, but he is hella fun with assassinating alone players - shadowstep+ambush can be really a one shot with trins poped on some lower gear players. Imo for fun in pvp rogue is the choice. Pve - warrior is easiest, DK is hardest. Rogue in the middle. Idk how to count fun in pve ^^

4. May 14, 2020  
    Warrior is coolest and most enjoyable to play on my opinion. Its simple class with easy rotation and it feel really satisfying to see giant crits popping on your screen. They are complete monster in PVP as well with insanely damage output.

DK is really clunky in WOTLK on my opinion, but that may be because i have DK on retail for last 3 expansions and i am comparing it to more smooth and improved version of the class. I just cant get back to WOTLK and play it because it feel like **** to me. DK have the hardest rotation of the 3 and is easy to **** up which will lead you to losing tons of dps. PVP wise they are not as easy as everyone make them sound. You will have to make lots of keybind and macros, especially for pet stuns and so on.

Rogue is just meh to me, i dont like combo points/energy classes in general so i wont give opinion about it.

DPS output all 3 are very similar and can be top depends of your gear/encounter/realm you plan to play. At the end of the day all 3 classes are really good, ir depends which one your personally enjoy the most gameplay wise. I reccomend you to go on Blackrock, make lv 80 of each of them and test for yourself.

5. May 15, 2020  
    Not sure why people are saying DKs are hard in pve. They kind of button mash...apply diseases, then mash buttons when they come off cd (assuming proper abilities are slotted of course- BS, SS, IT, PS) not really that hard. I can't stand rage mechanics so I won't touch warriors but plenty of people like em. Rogue as others have mentioned is fun for sniping people, but grinding the gear to make them strong can be a bit annoying.

6. May 21, 2020  
    The way I see it:

Rogue - Hardest to level of the 3. Takes much longer to reach lvl 80, but its the easiest class to gear since competition is very low (Most raids either just 1, or no rogues at all). You are nearly guaranteed gear in raids.
    Rogues do hard dps on single target boss fights, you will easily outdps warriors in the early and mid game.
    Rogues are slightly loathed in 1v1 and arena. A lot of people seem to trivialize them as "the lowest threat" of all classes. Rogues in Battleground can be a lot of fun tho. In BG you can easily pick off unprepared loners, and ninja bases of importance, giving your team a huge tactical advantage.

Warriors - Easiest to level with. Reaches 80 very fast, but very high competition for raid spots since "plate" mdps is often packed. Warriors are very bad tanks, and has a pretty low dps on single target bosses (but high dps on multiple targets thansk to cleave). Warriors will be outdpsed early and mid game, but reach top dps in late game. It will be hard to gear your warrior since the competition for plate and mdps items will be huge.
    For pvp - Warriors are a bit of a wildcard. Some consider them easy prey that can be controlled, while others consider them a destructive force than can clean house.

DK - This guy is a terminator in PvP, a highly prefered tank in raids, makes hard dps, but takes a bit more skill and rotation dicipline to fully maximize. Suffers from the same problems as warrior tho, as you will have a hard time competing with other 5000 DK for a mdps raid spot.

7. May 22, 2020  
    I still wonder why lvling a rogue is considerated as hard. All the time im leveling rog in sub spec.

Once You gets +50% crit chance for ambush, the fights looks like:
    Stealth (with imp. talents) -> ambush->eviscerate. Mobs are usually dead or left with low hp.
    Once preparation comes with talents, its even easier, cause You have 4-5 CP just after ambush.
    Once You get shadowstep from talents, it just makes lvling more fun and piece of cake.

Additional advantage, You can really win 95% of 1v1 (even 2v1) encounters with others players while lvling.

Imo lvling is easiest as DK (starting 55lvl, gets good starting gear to start outland). Second is for sure rogue (many usefull abilities, sap to seperate 1 mob, blind, evasion, when You have problems - vanish, cloak of shadows to avoid spells, its awesome). Warrior is by far worst for lvling, not as bad as ppl talks, but still.

Fightning over plate gear can be hard, thats true. But remember, usually 4/5 (or 5/5 items) are set. trins/rings/amu - hard to get as rogue just like as war. End-game platers (warriors/paladins) are using leather items as well. For warrior DK getting 2h isnt easiest, but once You gets it, its best for pve and pvp (usually). For rogue getting weapons for pve is easier (axes, swords, maces), but if You want pvp, You gotta get some good 1,8 dagger as well. Also, rogues are not going for 4/5 set so oftem (2/5 usually) so these additional 2-3 items are harder to get.

8. May 23, 2020  
    I still wonder why lvling a rogue is considerated as hard. All the time im leveling rog in sub spec.

Stealth (with imp. talents) -> ambush->eviscerate. Mobs are usually dead or left with low hp.
    Once preparation comes with talents, its even easier, cause You have 4-5 CP just after ambush.
    Once You get shadowstep from talents, it just makes lvling more fun and piece of cake.

Additional advantage, You can really win 95% of 1v1 (even 2v1) encounters with others players while lvling.

Imo lvling is easiest as DK (starting 55lvl, gets good starting gear to start outland). Second is for sure rogue (many usefull abilities, sap to seperate 1 mob, blind, evasion, when You have problems - vanish, cloak of shadows to avoid spells, its awesome). Warrior is by far worst for lvling, not as bad as ppl talks, but still.

Fightning over plate gear can be hard, thats true. But remember, usually 4/5 (or 5/5 items) are set. trins/rings/amu - hard to get as rogue just like as war. End-game platers (warriors/paladins) are using leather items as well. For warrior DK getting 2h isnt easiest, but once You gets it, its best for pve and pvp (usually). For rogue getting weapons for pve is easier (axes, swords, maces), but if You want pvp, You gotta get some good 1,8 dagger as well. Also, rogues are not going for 4/5 set so oftem (2/5 usually) so these additional 2-3 items are harder to get.

Warriors are not difficult to level, what talk is this? You can practically charge into a group of 5 and burst them down without dying. Rogues are way more fragile and often end up dying in situations warriors would have handled. When you play as rogue during lvling you pretty much play like a warrior except you're far too squishy. You rely on blind, sap and other CDs to make sure you only fight a mob at a time, and you have a hard time fighting mobs higher level than you. Attacking in stealth sounds nice but in practice its not that optimal. It takes time to walk and wait for cooldown to reuse, and many times you simply end up failing and dying as a result. Warrior is simple keyboard smashing to get get the job done. As rogue you need the fight to be more sophisticated. I dont know, maybe everyone is different, but this is my experience. I clocked my level progression and Rogue certainly took the longest out of all non-casters. There were some nice perks such as being able to ninja heavilly guarded quest mobs / quest items etc, but overall I struggled a lot in situations where Warrior was a breeze.
    Being able to avoid ganks will be very pleasant tho, espeically when you reach zones like Hillsbrad Foothills, Tanaris and our lovely STV.

9. May 23, 2020  

The reason why Warrior is far far above rogue in terms of leveling is because Prot spec is just too OP. You get Revenge at 14, which hit 3 targets and almost 1 shot mobs. You are way more tanky as prot war then a rogue for obvious reason and you can just chain pull group of mobs and delete them. Not to mention RDF queue almost always instant. And yes as a rogue you can win almost every 1v1, but as prot war you can win almost all 1v3 fights, cus you literally 1 shot people at lower levels. That idea that warriors are hard to level was true in Vanilla and TBC, but since WOTLK they have been one of the easiest classes to level with.

10. May 25, 2020  
    Guys, Im not talking lvling as warrior is worse overall - just imo, You cant compare it to DK (55starter+gear+self heals) and I prefer to lvl as rogue with world full of gankers etc. So out of these 3, Id say warrior is worst for lvling, but lets be honest - lvling anyone in wotlk is piece of cake, times of classic/tbc has passed.

11. May 25, 2020  
    It is simple choice, If you have money to buy shadowmourne and you like topping dps in Icc go for war. You will beat rogues and dks that are the same skill level you are once youre bis. If not, go for rogue. Also many speak bs bout how dk is harder rotation than rogue which is also not true. If you want to be top 3 dps as rogue on Lod for example its gonna be much much harder than with pestilencing dks. If you just want to let autoattacks do the job, than rogue is maybe eaiser. Depends on your pref. But shmourne warr is really fun class to play, you will enjoy cleaving those ghouls pulling 40k burst.