1. May 13, 2020  

Twink 19 ganking ppl at Redriges mountain

Do you find that ethical that twink 19 gank leveling people at Redriges Mountain or Darkshire for example ?

I don't know how to position myself on this question, in a way the game is made like that for people to wpvp, there is two factions that are in war, but in other way I feel that those person are fu**ing up other players gaming experience...

What is your opinion on that ?

2. May 13, 2020  
    I see nothing wrong with that. It's better than having 80's gank lowbies.

3. May 13, 2020  
    Do you find that ethical that twink 19 gank leveling people at Redriges Mountain or Darkshire for example ?

I don't know how to position myself on this question, in a way the game is made like that for people to wpvp, there is two factions that are in war, but in other way I feel that those person are fu**ing up other players gaming experience...

What is your opinion on that ?

Bigger question is: do you find it ethical to open a specific topic for a 19 level character killing you?

4. May 13, 2020  
    Aren't Redridge and Duskwood right next to Stormwind? if a lvl 19 horde has the balls to camp level 20s there, while half of your faction 80s are camping level 30s-40s in STV who just try to level, ethics is not the thing you gotta complain about.

5. May 14, 2020  
    Ganking is never nice, but you can always ask for help. Tons of ppl on this server, im sure someone will come to your aid if you just ask.
    Darkshire and Redrige is close to SW like said in the post above, just fly there and /y a few times,someone usally comes.
    Or just log to another charr, go to the store or something lol they give up after sometime

6. May 14, 2020  
    I got no issue with this lol, I'm the one ganking with 2 or 3 of my friends.
    Problem is that sometimes we have got some remorse about the poor people we're ganking during several minutes so I just ask you about the question

7. May 15, 2020  
    I'm in STV on my 29 rogue beating the piss out of 35+ all the time. If they're green, yellow, orange or red get'em!