1. May 13, 2020  

My game crashes only when I log-in with a specific Character

Hi guys, I already tried googling but found only other people with same problem but with no fix, when I log in with my Character " Drututt " on Frousmourne my game crashes, on my other character it doesn't happen, I even tried to unstuck but after unstucking it still happens in the tavern, before unstucking I was in Stranglethorn Vale.

I tried to make a ticket but the only category that the ticket form let me choose is "Ban Appeal" and then I have to select a Ban, but I don't have any bans so I can't create a Ticket. After 3 hours of this happening I don't know what to do and I can't log in on my character.
    This happened before maintenance, I was on my mount and the game crashed, I thought for the maintenance but I'm not sure anymore.
    I have a lot of addons but played without any problems before.
    If someone could help me would be very appreciated!

2. May 13, 2020  
    This is almost entirely a local issue with your cache.

Close your game, open your WoW folder directory and try cutting + pasting your "Cache" folder to your desktop, or deleting it entirely. Then restart WoW and see if things work.

If that doesn't work, the issue is to do with the way your settings are setup for that character. Go to your WoW folder, open your "WTF" folder, click on "Account", click on your Username, Your Servername, then delete the folder of the character you're having issues with. After that restart your game and see if things work.

Alternatively, just disable all addons from the character screen.

If none of that works, try deleting the whole WTF folder and the whole Cache folder, then restarting, but you'll lose alot of your settings and addon's setup if you do that.

3. May 13, 2020  
    I've had that happen once. It was after using my Heartstone and it crashed saying "Unable to load inv_hand_icon_numerXX." I used character unstuck and it somehow, for whatever reason, solved my issue.
    Try using the unstuck service.

4. May 13, 2020  
    Thank you really much it worked! I tried deleting the cache but samething happened, then after deleting the Character folder in WTF it worked, thank you really much !