1. May 21, 2020  
    Well, excuse me for not playing for years since Lordaeron came out. Therefore I will have the audacity to complain about BiS people ****ting on me.
    True, there are games where I'm carried to a win, there are games where I'm bashing some poor BiS SM bucko who doesn't know how to play, but more than all it's the other way around. Large scale BGs are more forgiving and arenas are pure Donor BiS fiestas.
    As for the low number of Lordaeron players, maybe if people had the option to disable cross-realm, they would have more incentive to play PvP.
    And in the end, I don't have to wait 7 months, I'm semi geared for PvP atm with 700 resilience. Hitting mostly top of the leader board if we're winning.
    But the road towards there was filled with hundreds of BG farms for honor and thousands of kills.
    True, It's not as bad as it was before, but still needs work.
    I mean, you are excused for not playing years since Lordaeron came out, but it's still largely a "YOU" problem than a problem of the server. Asking for an entire system to be readjusted just so you can get a "fairer" start is ridiculously entitled and most likely, won't happen.
    Before cross-realm got enabled, there were PLEAS on these very forums to do something to revive PVP on Lordaeron since it was absolutely DEAD.
    As far as arenas go, low-geared Icecrown players deal with BIS characters as well when they try to climb. Suck it up, deal with it, take your 10 weekly losses, get your minimal AP, buy relentless and have a higher chance of not dying next week.

but I have yet to see ANYONE post a comment like "man, disable cross-realm BG pls. we are stomping these kids with BIS players from Blackrock, this is so unfair for them"

and you know why I never see posts like that?
    because you only focus on the bad things that happen. you guys will win 30 BGs in a row and everything is fine. but as soon as you lose 1 BG because you saw a BIS Orc warrior with SMourne bladestorm kill 4 people at once, all of a sudden its the biggest problem in the world and these "donors" are ruining the game for you.

Oh I actually made a post like that. I wanted matchmaking back in the day where high-geared are only put against high-geared. They did, that, kinda, sorta. So I'm pleased.
    Edited: May 21, 2020

2. May 23, 2020  
    I mean, you are excused for not playing years since Lordaeron came out, but it's still largely a "YOU" problem than a problem of the server. Asking for an entire system to be readjusted just so you can get a "fairer" start is ridiculously entitled and most likely, won't happen.
    Before cross-realm got enabled, there were PLEAS on these very forums to do something to revive PVP on Lordaeron since it was absolutely DEAD.
    As far as arenas go, low-geared Icecrown players deal with BIS characters as well when they try to climb. Suck it up, deal with it, take your 10 weekly losses, get your minimal AP, buy relentless and have a higher chance of not dying next week.

Oh I actually made a post like that. I wanted matchmaking back in the day where high-geared are only put against high-geared. They did, that, kinda, sorta. So I'm pleased.
    Can we not make this a me thing, and go back to the donor thing. Why should I (and the rest of Lordaeron) be farming those weekly 10 losses for ****ty gear. All the while wile busting our asses on extra difficult content only to encounter someone who can get a shortcut. And reduce that grind to nothing. Having stuff like STS hc is an achievement on Lordaeron. While other servers can get theirs with an ease. If the cross-realm is an absolute freaking must. Why not have the non donors, which I’m sure there are plenty, be paired up with rest of the Lordaeron. Sure the queue times would be longer, but not for much. And PvP on Lordeaeron would survive.

3. May 23, 2020  
    I've been playing this server for around 3/4 years now, i'm around 5.8k GS in full PvP gearand without doing Arenas that's about as high as i can get it. Going into 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 it's actually IMPOSSIBLE to beat anyone we come up against, it's always 2/3/5 people from either Blackrock or Icecrown servers, needless to say we die without even scratching them. Same goes for battleground, I've spent a lot of time in battlegrounds and hand on heart, it's sending lambs to the slaughter.. On a bad day i can actually lose all 20/30 battlegrounds that i have time to join, i'm not at all bad at PvP and i'm also not stupid, anyone who thinks it's even remotely fair putting people who can donate to get BiS gear up against people who actually has to grind their gear by constantly being killed in every single BG they go into, it takes the fun away from it and actually makes it stupidly depressing for the people from Lordearon server, everyone else gains from the servers been merged, all apart from us. We really got shafted hard and i for one know for a fact 90% of people on our realm want to be independent of all the bull****, Who in their right mind would choose to battle against people who can actually 2 shot you? I mean are you serious? xD Whoever come up with the idea to merge all into 1 needs sacking, what a dumb idea. The servers are packed, let us have our own freedom so oh you know, we can actually enjoy the game instead of joining Bg's and getting our arseholes ripped out of our mouths. Literally tell me what i need to do for you to realize how messed up this all is.. How do i progress in the game if i can't win a single arena match and can't get an arena rating? Pfffttt.

4. May 24, 2020  

We want our freedom. Lordaeron PvP is disgusting and unfair.

So I'm around 5.8k GS and without doing Arenas that's about as high as i can get it. Going into 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 it's actually IMPOSSIBLE to beat anyone we come up against, it's always 2/3/5 people from either Blackrock or Icecrown servers, needless to say we die without even scratching them. Same goes for battleground, I've spent a lot of time in battlegrounds and hand on my heart, it's no different than sending lambs to the slaughter.. On a bad day i can actually lose all 20 odd battlegrounds that i have time to join, i'm not at all bad at PvP but i'm also not stupid, anyone who thinks it's even remotely fair putting people who can donate to get BiS gear up against people who actually has to grind their gear by constantly being killed in every single BG they go into, it takes the fun away from it and actually makes it stupidly depressing for the people from Lordearon server, everyone else gains from the servers been merged, all apart from us here on Lordaeron. We really got shafted hard and i for one know for a fact 90% of people on our realm want to be independent of all the bull****, Who in their right mind would choose to battle against people who can actually 2 shot you? I mean are you serious?.. Whoever come up with the idea to merge all into one needs sacking, what a dumb idea. The servers are packed, let us have our own freedom so oh you know, we can actually enjoy the game instead of joining Bg's and getting our arse holes ripped out of our mouths. Literally tell me what i need to do for you to realize how messed up this all is.. How do i progress in the game if i can't win a single arena match and can't get an arena rating? Pfffttt. This needs sorting because it's not fair. Force feeding Blackrock and Icecrown free kills, like they need it.. They have BiS items but yet you put them against 2.5k GS noobs from a different server, that's actually mental.. Think if this doesn't get fixed i for one will no longer be playing PvP on Warmane, what a waste of time. Trust me when i say i speak for a hell of a lot of people on Lordaeron, i also run a guild of around 500 active members, they'd all be happy to sign a petition to Lordaeron's freedom. Thanks for taking the time to read this, i know no ones going to do anything about this because why would you care about people who don't donate you any money over the people who give you $200 for 1 weapon.

5. May 24, 2020  
    You couldn't be more wrong if you tried :L

6. May 24, 2020  
    Can we not make this a me thing, and go back to the donor thing. Why should I (and the rest of Lordaeron) be farming those weekly 10 losses for ****ty gear. All the while wile busting our asses on extra difficult content only to encounter someone who can get a shortcut. And reduce that grind to nothing. Having stuff like STS hc is an achievement on Lordaeron. While other servers can get theirs with an ease. If the cross-realm is an absolute freaking must. Why not have the non donors, which I’m sure there are plenty, be paired up with rest of the Lordaeron. Sure the queue times would be longer, but not for much. And PvP on Lordeaeron would survive.
    Lordaeron is basically, as staff themselves have called it, a charity realm that gets no income from sizable donations. Those people that "got their shortcut" are also coincidentally the people who donated to said charity, named: "Lordaeron". So making them out to be the biggest problem since the anti-christ is sort of a double-edged sword. As EXTREMELY rude as it may sound, the statement: "Beggars can't be choosers" is extremely applicable here.

"PvP on Lordaeron would survive." Okay, on what basis do you say that? Do you got the data & charts? Do you remember the posts about: "please do something to revive PVP on Lordaeron" that used to pile ontop of each other in these very forums? Do you remember when people would way for half an hour for a pop for a single battleground? Or is it just that you would rather a half an hour wait to playing against donors? Well, that's good on you, but what about other people that are more time-limited?

Having stuff like STS is an achievement on Lordaeron? Then achieve that achievement. The means other people use to obtain their gear shouldn't matter AT ALL. Server is old. If even a single person could go as far as getting Shadowmourne, STS, DBW, whichever you want to name - then that means it was made possible for ALL who chose to put the time and the effort. Malding over that somebody got theirs faster however is just a whiney excuse of you not putting in the time to do it yourself. That, mixed with a sizable amount of envy.
    Edited: May 24, 2020 Reason: typos

7. May 24, 2020  

It wasn't dead.

I'm tired of people spreading misinformation about this on the forums. I've played PvP here actively long before Crossrealm was ever implemented, and long after - pretty much at a daily basis (with some breaks from the game) and on both factions.

The average wait-time on alliance was 2-10 min and on horde from instant to 2 min. Only at NA/SA prime time did the queues become slower because less NA/SA players played on Lordaeron back then. You could sometimes have to wait for 30 minutes, but it was very rare.
    Now the population has grown tremendously (unless of course the conspiracy theorists who claim numbers on site is fake are right?), and anyone playing here knows how many SA latino people play here nowadays. So there would be BGs 24/7 and no more 30 minute waiting like before at NA/SA prime-time.
    Then maybe all those players who say they don't queue BGs any more because they're tired of getting "one-shotted" by "BiS" would give it a go as well, instead of raiding lowbies every day in levelling zones.

As someone who also played on retail in Wotlk we didn't have instant queues back then either (at least not in my battlegroup/on my server) and would usually wait a minute or two.

Also about your mention of people "pleading" for Crossrealm, it was mainly NA people and a veeeeeeeery small vocal minority. I've played here for like 3 years and I still haven't met a single person in-game who thinks Crossrealm is good for Lordaeron. Not a single one (I socialize with people fairly often and also queue together). I've even met Icecrown players (ironically) who think it sucks for Lordaeron, and they do have a point.
    Right now I'm personally mainly annoyed by the amount of Blackrock afk bots joining lately, seems like they're multiplying at an alarming rate.

That said, if they keep the system but add three ilevel brackets and also deal with the afk-bot plague from Blackrock then I think it would be a great thing for all servers and no one would complain.

8. May 24, 2020  
    That said, if they keep the system but add three ilevel brackets and also deal with the afk-bot plague from Blackrock then I think it would be a great thing for all servers and no one would complain.
    It's astounding that nobody recognizes or realizes there were ilvl/tier gear brackets ever since the introduction of crossrealm until the release of Frostmourne. I'm genuinely interested in how you managed to write all that you did, say you've been around for so long, but didn't notice that there were brackets since its inception that have either broke or been removed recently.

9. May 25, 2020  
    It's astounding that nobody recognizes or realizes there were ilvl/tier gear brackets ever since the introduction of crossrealm until the release of Frostmourne. I'm genuinely interested in how you managed to write all that you did, say you've been around for so long, but didn't notice that there were brackets since its inception that have either broke or been removed recently.
    He realizes there's brackets, he's just hinting at adding the THIRD one. It's been said that the third bracket would increase the queue times so that the queue pops wouldn't be instant and that would be bad.
    And the brackets weren't broken or removed, they were just purposely changed.

"Frostmourne crossrealm and revamped 'lowgear' Battleground bracket
    April 17, 2020
    Our new realm Frostmourne is part of our crossrealm system. There are a few changes we made to ensure things remain fair though.
    Level 80 Players from Frostmourne are automatically placed in the 'lowgear' battleground bracket. Players from Icecrown and Lordaeron can also play in this bracket if they qualify. There are certain limitations on gear to keep an even playing field. Any player which has progressed past the current Frostmourne status, will NOT be placed in this bracket. This includes gear in bags, bank, and so on. These limitations will be changed as Frostmourne progresses through the expansion."

10. May 25, 2020  
    I'm talking about a third bracket. I guess you were too lazy to read my post properly.

11. May 28, 2020  
    He realizes there's brackets, he's just hinting at adding the THIRD one. It's been said that the third bracket would increase the queue times so that the queue pops wouldn't be instant and that would be bad.
    And the brackets weren't broken or removed, they were just purposely changed.

"Frostmourne crossrealm and revamped 'lowgear' Battleground bracket
    April 17, 2020
    Our new realm Frostmourne is part of our crossrealm system. There are a few changes we made to ensure things remain fair though.
    Level 80 Players from Frostmourne are automatically placed in the 'lowgear' battleground bracket. Players from Icecrown and Lordaeron can also play in this bracket if they qualify. There are certain limitations on gear to keep an even playing field. Any player which has progressed past the current Frostmourne status, will NOT be placed in this bracket. This includes gear in bags, bank, and so on. These limitations will be changed as Frostmourne progresses through the expansion."
    They weren't broken or removed, yet before the Frostmourne "bracket" you would NEVER see fresh 80s or low geared 80s in the top ilvl bracket? Now every single game has extraordinarily undergeared players queueing with wrathful/bis players. But speaking of the Frostmourne "bracket", it's arbitrary and not really a bracket, because as soon as you get a single piece of gear on your character, in bank, bag, or equipped, you're automatically invalid to join that "bracket".

https://imgur.com/a/gcNJfhx

Here's 3 examples of people that get queued into my team EVERY SINGLE DAY, and yet "brackets aren't broken". Why the hell are these people being put into bis/pre-bis BGs? Are you serious? Before I would rarely get dropped into the 5.5kish GS bracket when the top ilvl bracket wasn't popping fast enough, and now I get fresh 80s and super low geared 80s in every BG. So they removed the multiple tiers of brackets from before when it was like fresh 80 to 4k, 4k to 5.5k, and 5.5k+, to a single Frostmourne bracket that is invalidated if you obtain ANY item above Frostmourne's current progression.

I'm talking about a third bracket. I guess you were too lazy to read my post properly.
    I'll type it in caps so maybe you can understand it better:

SINCE THE INTRODUCTION OF CROSSREALM, THERE WERE MULTIPLE GEAR/ILVL BRACKETS IN PLACE BEFORE FROSTMOURNE WAS RELEASED. SINCE FROSTMOURNE WAS RELEASED, ALL GEAR BRACKETS WERE REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH FROSTMOURNE'S ARBITRARY BRACKET, THAT AS SOON AS YOU ACQUIRE A SINGLE PIECE OF GEAR HIGHER THAN WHAT IS AVAILABLE ON FROSTMOURNE, YOU'RE IMMEDIATELY DROPPED INTO THE 'FRESH 80 WITH VANILLA LEVELING GREENS TO FULL WRATHFUL BIS PVP CHRACTERS' "BRACKET".
    Edited: May 28, 2020

12. June 7, 2020  
    i gonna disagree with the Azgars's previous page post. part u said 2 or 3 players max.ill give you 4 reason that prove lordaeron pvp can be active
    1-remember the days before cross realm bgs.we had to wait maybe 2 min but all agree that those bgs were fun and epic
    2-you say pvp dead?if it was dead there wouldnt something names wg in lordaeron
    3-dont forget there isnt only 1 bg that process in the game.so when you see 3 player from lordaeron thats only in your bg.there might be another bg that have10lord players at the same time for example.10+2=12not3
    and4-the reason that lordaeron pvpers on bgs reduced so much is cuz of donors.i mean who would like to face with a full bis pvp gear+shadowmourne?
    u wanna be like a toy in bgs?ofc not.no one likes it. thats why no one do bg and even pvp alot on lordaeron.we all got tirerd of getting rekt by icecrown shadowmourne players.
    shadowmourne is a legendary item.keep it legendary or separate the people who bought hem from lordaeron cuz lordaeron get that really hard.
    at the end sorry for broken english not my mother tongue

13. June 7, 2020  
    i gonna disagree with the Azgars's previous page post. part u said 2 or 3 players max.ill give you 4 reason that prove lordaeron pvp can be active
    1-remember the days before cross realm bgs.we had to wait maybe 2 min but all agree that those bgs were fun and epic
    I do remember, and no it wasn't 2 min. it was about 5-15 min. and no they weren't 'fun and epic' they were literally the same as BGs on crossrealm are now but just less gear overral. right now with crossrealm, Lord still has less gear.
    2-you say pvp dead?if it was dead there wouldnt something names wg in lordaeron
    wintergrasp? that honestly means nothing. you can 5v5 a wintergrasp battle
    3-dont forget there isnt only 1 bg that process in the game.so when you see 3 player from lordaeron thats only in your bg.there might be another bg that have10lord players at the same time for example.10+2=12not3
    in every single bg I've ever joined in the time that I played on this server. which is almost over 7-8 years. I have never seen more than 3 players from Lord in a BG. even if there are 10 other BGs going on with all having 3 lord players. thats still only 30 Lord players. in a BG with 15 people. thats 120 people from other realms. aside from that, think about activity. if theres 30-50 ppl on Lord doing BGs. and that bg 1 team losses, and everyone on that team decides to not que anymore. thats instantly 15-35 people left to que (without crossrealm) if it happens again, ur down to 0-20. have fun spam queing 10v10 warsong gulches until more people que for bgs
    4-the reason that lordaeron pvpers on bgs reduced so much is cuz of donors.i mean who would like to face with a full bis pvp gear+shadowmourne?
    u wanna be like a toy in bgs?ofc not.no one likes it. thats why no one do bg and even pvp alot on lordaeron.we all got tirerd of getting rekt by icecrown shadowmourne players.
    so if people on Lord got full BIS as well you'd stop queing as well? cus right now the only reason why u say ur not pvping is cus everyone is super geared... just do your weeklies and grind up in rating. if people from Lord spend half the time grinding for better pvp gear as they do complaining on the forums, you'd all be BIS by now.
    also. im queing with 5.4k gs in 2s right now. my partner is 5.5 as well. we are beating full BIS people with SM easily most of the time.

shadowmourne is a legendary item.keep it legendary or separate the people who bought hem from lordaeron cuz lordaeron get that really hard.
    at the end sorry for broken english not my mother tongue
    the thing with shadowmourne is that during Retail. SM was never meant to be alive for THIS long. it was never meant for SO many people to have it. thats why the quest line is so difficult and long too. it was to limit the amount of people who were trying to get it.

honestly, I wished Warmane wouldve looked at this right from the beginning but I guess making it available in the store kinda tells me they did

14. No, no, no, no. I've played Lordaeron since before the remake back in 2015 after the hijacking and just no... Lordaeron PVP was a joke between the end of the first season 8 and xrealm... bunch of awful players that got 4-5 piece wrathful can't even get 1600 now. The queues were dead at high mmr, bgs were popping only for like 1/3 of the day... people were wintrading... need I go further? The addition of xrealm has clearly risen the skill cap in pvp on this realm, why the hell is that a bad thing?

15. The addition of xrealm has clearly risen the skill cap in pvp on this realm, why the hell is that a bad thing?
    it's a problem because of all those reasons u gave. now bad players cant get 4/5 WF anymore, they cant wintrade, they can't get high rating... essentially, they suck KEKW

First 123 Last