1. No it's not, you are being rude and inconsiderate of the fact that Lordaeron players are canon-fodder for shadowmourne purchasesers from icecrown.

The bug for shadowmourne fragments drop rate being incredibly low was reported over 4 years ago and is intentionally ignored so players donate to get shadowmourne. The problem though is that Lordaeron has no way to bypass this bug.
    Edited: June 16, 2020

2. No it's not, you are being rude and inconsiderate of the fact that Lordaeron players are canon-fodder for shadowmourne purchasesers from icecrown.

The bug for shadowmourne fragments drop rate being incredibly low was reported over 4 years ago and is intentionally ignored so players donate to get shadowmourne. The problem though is that Lordaeron has no way to bypass this bug.
    It's not a bug, it's intentional.

3. No it's not, you are being rude and inconsiderate of the fact that Lordaeron players are canon-fodder for shadowmourne purchasesers from icecrown.

I can't wait for the day where people don't use Shadowmourne as an excuse over and over and over again.

4. I can't wait for the day where people don't use Shadowmourne as an excuse over and over and over again.
    Yeah it's just something to blame on, most of these people have never had or tried shadowmourne and has no idea how much damage it actually gives.
    Mostly PvE gear will do much more damage then any shadowmourne would and Pockethealer behind is the secret.

5. Yeah it's just something to blame on, most of these people have never had or tried shadowmourne and has no idea how much damage it actually gives.
    Mostly PvE gear will do much more damage then any shadowmourne would and Pockethealer behind is the secret.
    as a shadowmourne arms warri from lordaeron I can confirm that it is absolutely gamechanging compared to the weapons most people use here. going from shadows edge to smourne feels like you litterally get ~150 free rating. But ye it's not just smourne, it's simply biS gear in general. A completely braindead combat rogue in 6.5k pve gear will have more success by stun->killing spree than an amazing 5.5k warlock. Proper PvP on lordaeron is just really available to those who manage to get their hands on the big pve gear first. Bgs always suck though, no matter what your gear is unless you have pocket healers. lvl 79bgs are way more fun to just que alone into imo, but that's besides the point.

and btw: There are litterally items non available on lordaeron which you can get on icecrown/blackrock. The first pvp weapons you can get on lordaeron require 1.8k rating, while all those from earlier seasons are simply removed from the game alongside basically all lvl 70pvp items. It's beyond me how something like that has a place in a crossrealm environment

6. I agree, Put Furious wep in Vendor for 40k honour and Relentless for 70k +1k Arena points.

First 123