1. May 13, 2020  

Lordaeron PvP separate from Donor Realms

Right,
    So now that the Lordaeron is maxed out with players, and login queues are active on a daily basis. Maybe it's time for Lordaeron to have its own PvP scene.
    BGs, as they are now, are really underwhelming. It's a guarantee that you're gonna get steamrolled by bis PVP geared people if you're new to the PvP scene and have no PvP gear.
    Maybe that's why a lot of people on Lordaeron are put off by PvP right now. Unless you're a masochist...

2. May 13, 2020  
    You do realise that Lordaeron has a ton of BIS people also? The realm's been up for years now and there's tons of people with bis gear there also.
    This was suggested and nothing became of that, probably because in PVP it's all the same, just some realms can take shortcuts.

3. May 13, 2020  
    @dolcokidol show me atleast 5 bis geared people that are active playing pvp, i wanna see it

4. May 14, 2020  
    On lordaeron bis players are chickens and sucks at pvp. Their best players are mixed wful/relentles gear you can check lordaeron armory.

5. May 15, 2020  
    dolcokidol lol do you just make up random comments ? I think Lord should be separate and dolcokidol what the hell is this comment (probably because in PVP it's all the same, just some realms can take shortcuts) really does this make sense ? There is obviously a reason Warmane are doing this they have the stats or just not enough of the community are requesting it.

6. May 15, 2020  
    Right,
    So now that the Lordaeron is maxed out with players, and login queues are active on a daily basis. Maybe it's time for Lordaeron to have its own PvP scene.
    BGs, as they are now, are really underwhelming. It's a guarantee that you're gonna get steamrolled by bis PVP geared people if you're new to the PvP scene and have no PvP gear.
    Maybe that's why a lot of people on Lordaeron are put off by PvP right now. Unless you're a masochist...
    Nope, separating lordearon from icecrown/blackrock will kill PVP There, multiboxers are killing PVP, and donors with shadowmournes :)

7. May 15, 2020  
    How will separating Lordaeron kill PvP on other realms? Other realms will actually have to try in PvP, instead of steamrolling through ungeared plebs from Lordaeron?
    The stat leaderboard in large scale BGs, such as AV or IoC, on average contains up to 10 players from Lordaeron (spread out across both teams). So what difference would it make for the rest 70 players from other realms?
    Have you ever thought about why people from Lordaeron do not like to play PvP as much as other realms? Maybe once they know that for once they won't get screwed over by donors, they will have more reasons to play?. The other day I played my weekly arena, out of 10 games, 7 were against donors from other realms (did win against 2 smourne warriors, all gear, no skill).
    But enough crying, I'll get back to the point. Lordaeron and Icecrown have reached max players, with a spike of new and active players as well.
    Queues are instant for BGs. Merged PvP served a purpose to reduce the queue times across the realms due to the lower population.
    Now when we're at the all-time high, can we get our separate PvP scene, please?.

8. May 16, 2020  
    As been said many times before, they dont care. If they wanted to do something about complete collapse of lvl80 pvp on lordaeron due to crossrealm, they would do something already.

9. May 16, 2020  
    All the wotlk realms are doing pretty good with cross-realm. There's no need to make any change just for few whining Lordaeron players who suck at PvP. Everything is going fantastic with cross-realm being active which benefits all the wotlk realms.

10. May 16, 2020  
    sry MR pro player....
    let us be free of cross realm so u pro players have PRO time , playing with PRO icc and BR players

11. May 16, 2020  
    All the wotlk realms are doing pretty good with cross-realm. There's no need to make any change just for few whining Lordaeron players who suck at PvP. Everything is going fantastic with cross-realm being active which benefits all the wotlk realms.
    Lordaeron players suck at PvP? Do you know how being under-geared vs full BiS PvP feels like? It's like fighting someone who's using a steel sword and armor, while you're naked and have styrofoam stick. Sure it benefits Donor realms to boost their arena rating with free wins from Lordaeron. Get off your high horse.

12. May 16, 2020  
    Lordaeron players suck at PvP? Do you know how being under-geared vs full BiS PvP feels like? It's like fighting someone who's using a steel sword and armor, while you're naked and have styrofoam stick. Sure it benefits Donor realms to boost their arena rating with free wins from Lordaeron. Get off your high horse.
    He doesnt know how good it feels to get your *** rekted by stupid donators who cant get anything by themselves, warmane should atleast make some new brackets, we level at x1 rate not like you from icecrown on x13123123 , we do trying to raid/get on our own something, you go trought the struggle by just giving theese people 200 euro, you will never understand how pain in *** that **** is. People who have average gear of 5-6k gs should be in one bracket, people under 5k gs should be in lower bracket its bull****, leveled an alt, and boom ****ing donators with theyr flying shadowmournes make pvp unplayable :)

13. May 17, 2020  
    I think it's actually hilarious that even after years of Lordaeron being out, people are still not BIS geared and have the audacity to complain about ICC/BR players.

wasn't the whole point of Lord to have a more retail like experience?
    imagine if Blizzard after making the WOTLK expansion, never released Cataclysm or any other expansion whatsoever.
    and it just stayed on 3.3.5 forever. You don't think there'd be 1000's of people BIS geared players, dominating the BG/Arena scene?

Im currently gearing my Hunter for pvp through BGs. which means queing atleast 20-50 BGs every single day.
    and so far every single BG had 0 to 3 Lord players max. disabling Cross-realm BGs /WILL/ kill pvp on Lord. and if you think sitting in a BG que for 30+ minutes won't kill it, sorry to say it, but you're kinda delusional.

and on top of everything.
    don't pretend that every single BG you enter, the enemy team has 15 BIS geared players and your own team is running around in 200ilvl gear.
    there's plenty of times where your own team is OBLITERATING the enemy team and you Graveyard farm them for 20 minutes straight.
    but I have yet to see ANYONE post a comment like "man, disable cross-realm BG pls. we are stomping these kids with BIS players from Blackrock, this is so unfair for them"

and you know why I never see posts like that?
    because you only focus on the bad things that happen. you guys will win 30 BGs in a row and everything is fine. but as soon as you lose 1 BG because you saw a BIS Orc warrior with SMourne bladestorm kill 4 people at once, all of a sudden its the biggest problem in the world and these "donors" are ruining the game for you.

stop crying, play more, play better. get geared. and come talk again in 7 months when you too are BIS geared. I'll bet you $100 you've stopped complaining by then.

14. May 17, 2020  
    I think it's actually hilarious that even after years of Lordaeron being out, people are still not BIS geared and have the audacity to complain about ICC/BR players.

imagine if Blizzard after making the WOTLK expansion, never released Cataclysm or any other expansion whatsoever.
    and it just stayed on 3.3.5 forever. You don't think there'd be 1000's of people BIS geared players, dominating the BG/Arena scene?

Im currently gearing my Hunter for pvp through BGs. which means queing atleast 20-50 BGs every single day.
    and so far every single BG had 0 to 3 Lord players max. disabling Cross-realm BGs /WILL/ kill pvp on Lord. and if you think sitting in a BG que for 30+ minutes won't kill it, sorry to say it, but you're kinda delusional.

don't pretend that every single BG you enter, the enemy team has 15 BIS geared players and your own team is running around in 200ilvl gear.
    there's plenty of times where your own team is OBLITERATING the enemy team and you Graveyard farm them for 20 minutes straight.
    but I have yet to see ANYONE post a comment like "man, disable cross-realm BG pls. we are stomping these kids with BIS players from Blackrock, this is so unfair for them"

because you only focus on the bad things that happen. you guys will win 30 BGs in a row and everything is fine. but as soon as you lose 1 BG because you saw a BIS Orc warrior with SMourne bladestorm kill 4 people at once, all of a sudden its the biggest problem in the world and these "donors" are ruining the game for you.

stop crying, play more, play better. get geared. and come talk again in 7 months when you too are BIS geared. I'll bet you $100 you've stopped complaining by then.
    sorry, but the bgs are simply not fun when everyone is that geared. the game isnt' balanced around it. I myself play on lordaeron and I have a warrior with shadowmourne and also a basically BiS prot pvp specc. But I rarely ever play bgs since they are just not fun. The lvl 70-79 bracket seriously is just better for bgs. I made a 79 pala and also have a 74 warrior now and it is simply just a lot more enjoyable than lvl 80 bgs. basically anyone in there is 79 in Bis gear, but it's not the same insanity as lvl 80bgs where everyone oneshots everyone. the only downside is that you have no acces to the level 80 abilites. I'm not saying the balance there is perfect (because it most definitely isnt), but it's better than lvl 80bgs on my smourne arms warri or 6.3k prot warri

15. May 20, 2020  

Well, excuse me for not playing for years since Lordaeron came out. Therefore I will have the audacity to complain about BiS people ****ting on me.
    True, there are games where I'm carried to a win, there are games where I'm bashing some poor BiS SM bucko who doesn't know how to play, but more than all it's the other way around. Large scale BGs are more forgiving and arenas are pure Donor BiS fiestas.
    As for the low number of Lordaeron players, maybe if people had the option to disable cross-realm, they would have more incentive to play PvP.
    And in the end, I don't have to wait 7 months, I'm semi geared for PvP atm with 700 resilience. Hitting mostly top of the leader board if we're winning.
    But the road towards there was filled with hundreds of BG farms for honor and thousands of kills.
    True, It's not as bad as it was before, but still needs work.

123 Last