1. May 13, 2020  

Minimum RHC requirements

I know this topic has been done to death but out of the ones that I've browsed no "real" answer has been reached. Does anyone know for a fact what ilvl requirement (or whatever else requirement) are needed to be able to queue.

I always thought one needs ilvl 187 to queue. Right now I am 190 with 3k gearscore and I am still locked from taking part in RHC. Apparently, I was wrong in my ilvl 187 assumption.

PS, if anyone is interested in the macro to find your ilvl:

/cleartarget [mod:alt]
    /run local t,c,u=0,0,UnitExists("target") and "target" or "player" for i =1,18 do if i~=4 then local k=GetInventoryItemLink(u,i) if k then local _,_,_,l=GetItemInfo(k) t=t+l c=c+1 end end end if c>0 then print(t/c) end

2. May 13, 2020  
    Something has to be wrong here. For me personally, ilvl 187 always worked for the first set of heroic dungeons. I would love to see your gear. Cheers!

3. May 13, 2020  
    My character was in all s7/s8 gear in every slot except a trinket with 5.4 GS. Once I got my final trinket was allowed to do heroics. Believe it has to do with making sure all slots are above a certain level.

4. May 20, 2020  
    My character was in all s7/s8 gear in every slot except a trinket with 5.4 GS. Once I got my final trinket was allowed to do heroics. Believe it has to do with making sure all slots are above a certain level.
    That is certainly not the case. I had a similar discussion with someone a while back, to a point where I had to upload screenshots of my character being able to queue for certain RHC's without having any item equipped in some of the gearslots. That's working because the rest of your gear can compensate for the loss of ilvl in empty slots. If your remaining gear has a high enough item level, that is.