1. May 13, 2020  

What is this???? so my account is stolen???? jess, what wont happen

fallenisback this is user, email that was used was [email protected] to [email protected].
    and whoo knows what email is now...or if the account is even alive and not banned.. i tried all, but i have no longer access to, its been a long time i was playing warmane... please let me know if there is any way

May 11, 2015, 6:32 PM thats been a date of email recieved, but honestly i dont remember anything of that, nor i actually pay attention on that.. but i didn't play in really long time wow... and returned to give it a chance, and see if you have fixed anything...

This situation sucks, first molten got robbed, now accounts gets stolen, what is next???

So i just wanna know will i get return access to my account? or this is over for me, my account is stolen by you and its for sale or its banned? i really wanna know story... because i readed many things for accounts that have been left in awhile...

2. May 13, 2020  

3. May 13, 2020  
    i tried to make ticket lol... thats why i am here now, ticket didn't work... Pretty sure they are watching already this post..

4. May 13, 2020  
    i tried to make ticket lol... thats why i am here now, ticket didn't work... Pretty sure they are watching already this post..
    If you can't make a support ticket, you should send an email to [email protected] instead, as the linked forum thread says.

5. May 13, 2020  
    If you can't make a support ticket, you should send an email to [email protected] instead, as the linked forum thread says.
    I've sended email to them, how much it usually takes for them to respond on my reply? :)
    Thanks for your message aswell.
    Nugato.

6. May 13, 2020  
    I've sended email to them, how much it usually takes for them to respond on my reply? :)
    Thanks for your message aswell.
    Nugato.
    It should take a few days. Maybe longer since there are more players currently, which means more tickets and emails.