1. May 13, 2020  

[H] <Iron Legion> {EU} Progression guild with discord server

Hello everyone,

I am a veteran WoW player and me and my friend have created a new guild called "Iron Legion". We have today dinged to lvl 80 and we have decided to create a progression guild to help other members get geared for raids.
    ATM, we are accepting any new lvl 80 (or close to lvl 80) or already geared players that are planning to be active in this game. You also must have a microphone for communication during raids.

Since me and my friend have dinged to lvl 80 today, we are thinking of doing HC dungeons with new guild members to get geared and then later do raids like Naxx, OS etc.

Our goal is to primarily do 10m raids, however if we get enough active members, we will do 25m raids as well.

If you want more information, join our discord server with the link here:
    https://discord.gg/TEF2NJZ

Current number of members:

Number of members wanted:
    4+ (pally, priest, warrior are preferred)

Classes/specs wanted:
    Every class and spec!!!

Please don't be afraid to join our discord server to ask for more info. If you are just willing to learn (even if you have 0 experience) then this guild is for you. I have played with a lot of new people who were willing to learn and we progressed though even HC raids. Don't be afraid to fail, we will simply get back up again and succeed in the next try.
    Edited: May 14, 2020 Reason: updated posted

2. May 15, 2020  
    We managed to get over 10+ members (7 of which are the most active), but we are searching for more:

-->We need at least 1 tank and 2-3 dps. Paladins have a priority (tank or dps), hunters and mages would be great.

3. May 24, 2020  
    Cleared our 1st raid (OS 10m, 0 Dragons), now trying to push thru Naxx 10m. We need 3 dps: Paladins, Mages and DKs. Contact Aggroismine or Toomuchwater in game for an invite, or join our discord (link above) and talk to either of us. Our raid times are (for now) Sunday 21:00 CEST (19:00 server time).

if you are even a tiny bit interested, join us, we are all chill players, no rages, no hate (even when we wpie), just pure fun.
    Edited: May 24, 2020 Reason: added more info