1. May 13, 2020  

Clarifying questions about raiding

Hey folks, just a few specific questions

1) Is corruption still erroneously rolling with haste? If it is corrected, and no longer rolling, then do I still manually refresh corruption during eradication?
    2) As demo, is SoC the preferred AoE when appropriate?
    3) As demo, when stacking spirit to maximize raid buff, I should still first prioritize the hit cap, correct?

Thank you in advance!!

2. May 14, 2020  
    1) Im not refreshing it when eradication procs so cant really say
    2) SoC is awesome AOE ability and i use it all the time when i have to aoe moobs that can survive a few hits, didnt have any issues with that so far
    3) Theres no use in stacking SP if you cant hit with your spell, so yes - hit cap first

3. May 15, 2020  
    1. No it doesnt roll with Haste anymore, thats why you DONT NEED to recast it, thats the point of it. Just to be exact: Corruption rolls or keeps /use which word suits you better/ with Critical and passive bonuses /aka flat bonus DMG, aka T10 proc/ so you need to refresh it manualy when you have more of the procs active at a time. Couz corruption doesnt roll with Haste and SP, the game checks your SP and your haste every time you refresh it with the talent and corrects the values on the spot and since Eradication is a Haste buff the game automaticly updates the 20% haste in your corruption duration.

2. Rain of Fire has more range and doesnt have a cap at the Max AoE dmg it can do, if the targets are 4+ and they are really good stacked go with SoC, if they are a bit apart and 4 or less go with RoF.

3. No matter the roll you have taken /DPS demo where you look for your personal DPS not the raid, or you are a spirit stacker for the raid no matter your ****ty DPS/ the stats always starts with HIT than SP and than everything else.

4. May 20, 2020  
    Corruption still still can be rolled with crit, t10_4 buff, tot and death's emrace.
    So u have to u refresh it with 1st t10_4 proc, and refresh it 2nd time on execute after 35% with t10_4 buff on at the same time. If u're not bis than pos trinq also can be rolled.
    What's the fun completely destroying your own fun with ignoring hit camp and do nothing as raid member except raid buff. Basically all your possible options for spirit: off hand + belt + wand.