1. May 13, 2020  

farming arena points

hello
    so far i know about 2 ways to farm arena point, daily bgs for 25 arena point, and obviously arena themselves, well you see, me and my partner really suck, i mean rating=0, wins=0, so i assume we not gonna be getting point from arena at all if we do 10 games, and we aim for relentless set.
    so, is there another way to gain arena points?(yeah i know i can buy the set for frost but we need it for pve gear and we have no luck in voa when rolling)

server: icecrown

2. May 14, 2020  
    You will still be getting over 200 points regardless of your rating.

3. May 14, 2020  
    really? how and when i collect them? or after 10 games its automatically delivers to me?

4. May 14, 2020  

5. May 14, 2020  
    Arena points are distributed at the weekly flush, which is the night between tuesday and wednesday. In order to get points, your team must have played atleast 10 games, and you personally must have participated in atleast 30% of the teams games for that week. Even at 0 rating with no wins, a cap would give you 261 arena points on Icecrown and Lordaeron, and 522 arena points on Blackrock. Also, a suggestion when only capping for points is to play like 5 games on two chars, and the other 5 games on another two chars so that they all receive the arena points. Assuming you are gearing several chars that is.

6. May 14, 2020  

7. May 14, 2020  
    Also, a suggestion when only capping for points is to play like 5 games on two chars, and the other 5 games on another two chars so that they all receive the arena points.
    Excellent tip. Thank you!