1. May 14, 2020  

Gifting back coins

Good morning,

I tried these two last days to advertise my offer on warmane's trade by adding a "gift back" of a percentage of coins that are required to buy my char (due to WMTrade minimum price). I just being told by someone in game that I will be reported and banned for this. Is it forbidden ? (The idea came from people already doing it and spamming it for days, so I thought it was legal?) Thanks.

2. May 14, 2020  
    I don't see a reason why it would be bannable. He'll still have to pay the full price and you'll lose coins to Warmane cut, then you'll gift some more and lose more coins to Warmane cut.
    Just my opinion.

3. May 14, 2020  
    yes, it should be forbidden.
    I remember an old post from "Obnoxious" saying that.

Basically you are avoiding the minimum price limitation with that trick.
    Plus, the buyer can not know if you are really going to give some Coins back, so who claims to do that might be a potential scammer either

4. May 14, 2020  
    This case is not specifically written in the rules but it's not allowed to do any trades that involve coins outside the Trade section on website. There is this in the rules:
    Coin Gifting system is solely for gifts, buying or selling Coins is completely forbidden, anyone reported or found to be advertising the buy and sell of gift coins will be banned. This rule applies to both advertising ingame, the forum, 3rd party websites and anywhere else.
    Additional reasons why it's not intended and could result in a ban:
    - Possibility to scam people by not giving the coins back.
    - Minimum price is there for a reason and you are not supposed to bypass it using coin gifting.

So you might get banned if it's reported.