1. May 14, 2020  

The server bugged stuffs

Hello everyone, i wanna know why nobody cares about bugged stuff in this server?
    1. Like theres tons of not fixed quests and nothing happening in weeks.
    2. Bugged talents of some classes like beast mastery talent dont give 3% boost to raids
    3. Hunter pet randomly change sometimes for no reason between stabled pets (like u do relog and bam u got other pet from stables, or you leave battleground and your pet get changed for no reason)
    4. Rogue talent Prey on the Weak Rank 5
    Your critical strike damage is increased by 20% when the target has less health than you (as a percentage of total health).
    for me it looks like it dont even work because when u talent it up it dont even have animation
    5. Bugged daily quests in outlands, argental grounds -> u cant get half quests in argental grounds, outland fishing cooking and tbc raiding dailies cant be get anymore

It looks like now they only care about frostmourne and icecrown servers, is it because of donation ? share your opinions, answers

2. May 14, 2020  
    i can not pick up my dailies from Shattrath too in Icecrown

3. May 14, 2020  

4. May 14, 2020  
    Dear laughingCoffin,

Sadly its not up to us players, to pick when and what will get patched. What you can do as Thorbjorn suggested is use the bugtracker, upvote or create bug reports.