1. May 14, 2020  

Spec dilemma.

Hello fellow players. I know similar kind of topics are everywhere on the forum, yet i need some specific answer from a PvE veteran. I am playing DK (yes, originality is off the charts, but i like the class a lot) and since i am a PvP player mainly, I'd like to get into PvE. Now question is, which spec/role would make my life easier in PvE on the Horde side, Unh DPS or Blood Tank? I read that Blood tank is a ****tier version of bear tank and that Unh DPS is only needed for it's 13% aoe debuff, so i'm kinda troubled what to choose, or what would guarantee some spots in a fresh progressive guild. I know also that Tanks have a really easy time gearing up to 5k from RHC because of instant queues. Can't have both cuz other spec is for PvP specifically. Ty in advance ^^.

2. May 14, 2020  
    Blood tank can tank anything, always needed.
    Unholy DPS is great, always needed. More aimed at 25raids, but viable in any setting.
    Frost DPS is great, always needed, however since the dawn of double-aura blood tanks and server delay it kind of fell into background a bit.

Pick what your guild lacks - that's the short story.
    If you pug - my condolences.

3. May 15, 2020  
    Well I could easily say druid is nothing more than a meatbag with a boring rotation. They're only really unique for a higher health pool and armor but dk has lots of cds at its disposal and can self heal plentifully and has the best single target aggro. Besides that the top dps which is usually war or rogue will always want you around for hysteria.

4. May 17, 2020  
    Unholy --- Hard to find a spot in 10 mans, only 1 spot in 25 mans (2 if you don't care about proper raid setups)
    --- Shadowmourn dependent on a competitive level
    Blood tank --- Low on armor until you gear up a bit, gets slapped pretty hard in the earlier stages of raiding
    --- Great single target threat
    --- A lot of defensive cd's (unlike paladins for example) which might make it more enjoyable to play for somebody that does PvP

If you're looking strictly for a PvE spec that would get you in the most raids and would allow you to gear up the fastest, you should definitely go tank.