1. May 14, 2020  

Shadowmourne kinda ruins things

Like I understand you need to make money on the server but damn. Is selling all the rest of the BIS items not good enough you gotta add a a 1 button kill weapon too? It wouldn't be so bad if you had to do the quest because you could at least gatekeep it a little but selling it for cash to just let people **** on kids is ridiculous. I don't expect change but but holy **** does it hit unnecessarily hard.

2. May 14, 2020  
    Like I understand you need to make money on the server but damn. Is selling all the rest of the BIS items not good enough you gotta add a a 1 button kill weapon too? It wouldn't be so bad if you had to do the quest because you could at least gatekeep it a little but selling it for cash to just let people **** on kids is ridiculous. I don't expect change but but holy **** does it hit unnecessarily hard.

Ohh man, all this small kids that have extra 150$ laying around for Shadowmoure, kids wanadays seem to be too rich.

You will get hit really hard even with normal 284 weapons. The big dmg burst you are seeing is coming mostly from HC off-parts, which is why other non SM classes can also delete you in 3 sec even if you are fully geared.

3. May 14, 2020  
    Wielding Shadowmourne anywhere in open world or battlegrounds will make you a damage magnet. More than dealer.

4. May 14, 2020  
    I have to agree on that. Shadowmourne has the highest stats of any weapon in the game, the highest weapon damage in the game and a strength stacking buff, which eventually deals shadow damage. Saying that its not a big deal is clearly ******ed.

5. May 14, 2020  
    Is there a caster equivalent to shadowmoune?

6. May 14, 2020  
    Is there a caster equivalent to shadowmoune?
    if there would be equivalent then arena ranking would look a bit different, for sure there wouldn't be 75% plate users in top 50 2s(72% plate) 3s(82% plate)
    Edited: May 14, 2020

7. May 15, 2020  
    if there would be equivalent then arena ranking would look a bit different, for sure there wouldn't be 75% plate users in top 50 2s(72% plate) 3s(82% plate)
    Most of these palas are holy...

Shadowmourne on palas is nice, but its best for warriors, no dobut. You can have SM as pala + icc hc parts and some healers will still laughs at You :)

8. May 15, 2020  
    Most of these palas are holy...
    Yes, because only this survive shadowmourne charge. Clothies/Leather die within one combo.

Shadowmourne on palas is nice, but its best for warriors, no dobut. You can have SM as pala + icc hc parts and some healers will still laughs at You :)
    Thanks god that pala can't kill healer by solo, if pala could kill healer alone then you would see double pala comp in top rank.

Armor type doesn't have anything to with that. Divine Shield, 30% shorter CC for everything other than Polymorph/Cyclone/Horror and a whole other bunch of defensive CDs is the reason.
    Every class got some defensive abilities, but armor is crucial here. If damage reduction by armor doesn't have anything to do with that then nothing have.
    22% physical reduction for priest
    30% physical reduction for druid
    50% physical reduction for shaman
    65% physical reduction for paladin

As a healer I could kill arms war only with hpala, priest & druid doesn't have time for offensive spells cause nearly no physical damage reduction, all goes for healing.
    Edited: May 15, 2020

9. May 15, 2020  
    Yes, because only this survive shadowmourne charge. Clothies/Leather die within one combo.
    Armor type doesn't have anything to with that. Divine Shield, 30% shorter CC for everything other than Polymorph/Cyclone/Horror and a whole other bunch of defensive CDs is the reason.

10. May 15, 2020  
    As a healer I could kill arms war only with hpala, priest & druid doesn't have time for offensive spells cause nearly no physical damage reduction, all goes for healing.
    You are not suppose to be able to kill arms warrior as any healer class, even as holy paladin wtf you even talking about.....

And yes you cant survive 1v1 as priest agains arms warrior, but you are not suppose to in first place. Priest is played mostly in heavy control comps where your partner peel for you constantly and you set up CC chains to kill people.

Holy paladin on other hand is very simpleminded class with very limited CC and more deffensive cds, which is why you play it in straightforward comps like holy+DK/Awar where your partner can literally lock on one target and tunnel vision the whole game w/o worring for you.

11. May 18, 2020  
    You are not suppose to be able to kill arms warrior as any healer class, even as holy paladin wtf you even talking about.....

And yes you cant survive 1v1 as priest agains arms warrior, but you are not suppose to in first place. Priest is played mostly in heavy control comps where your partner peel for you constantly and you set up CC chains to kill people.

Holy paladin on other hand is very simpleminded class with very limited CC and more deffensive cds, which is why you play it in straightforward comps like holy+DK/Awar where your partner can literally lock on one target and tunnel vision the whole game w/o worring for you.
    Actually if you dont have shadowmourne arms warrior loses vs every healer in the game not just priest. Warriors are frustratingly easy to beat with the same gear. Smourne changes everything in this dynamic

12. May 18, 2020  
    Well, as holy pala u can kill arms, and if u got any pillar then its even easier.

13. May 24, 2020  
    I won't lie, I agree, Shadowmorne does kind of ruin things, even though I have one. It makes the fights unbalanced and not fair. That is why you never saw grave yard farming on retail. No one had a shadowmorne and everyone always need an upgrade. But here, people just buy all that gear then ruin people who don't buy it. So it's just my opinion. The game is more fun when all people have a fair chance to win depending on how hard they work. I can just buy all the best gear and level in a week, then own everyone. It makes the game not as fun to be honest. That's why I wish they would just let Lordaeron people play each other, it's not fair that they have to fight donators, I am sure most of them don't care if they have to wait 15 minutes to join a BG, that is better than getting farmed at your grave yard by shadowmorne BiS players.

14. May 24, 2020  
    This must be why there is zero graveyard farming going on on Frostmourne. Oh wait, there is, and it happens a lot. Also, when so many people are best in slot(BiS) or nearly BiS, being BiS yourself by no means guarantee that you will dominate the other team. The situation on Lordaeron does suck, I also have 80 there, but Lordaeron is a charity realm, so what do you expect?