1. May 14, 2020  

Race change:

Hi, does race change mean only race change among your faction, or does it also include changing faction? (Horde to Alliance eg)

If it doesnt, when can we expect the possibility of changing factions? (Friends playing on other faction)

2. May 15, 2020  
    A GM told me over a week ago "In a few days", if that's really going to happen? Who knows.

The communication Warmane offers is embarassing, and they should be ashamed of the in-game support the "GMs" offer. People whom disrupt in-game activities, such as mounting to block mailboxes and griefing dungeons all go unpunished, and don't even get me started on how toxic Wintergrasp is when multiboxers are running rampant.

3. May 15, 2020  
    A GM told me over a week ago "In a few days", if that's really going to happen? Who knows.

The communication Warmane offers is embarassing, and they should be ashamed of the in-game support the "GMs" offer. People whom disrupt in-game activities, such as mounting to block mailboxes and griefing dungeons all go unpunished, and don't even get me started on how toxic Wintergrasp is when multiboxers are running rampant.
    get gud mate

4. May 15, 2020  
    Your existence must be depressing, poor guy.

5. May 16, 2020  
    Hi, does race change mean only race change among your faction, or does it also include changing faction? (Horde to Alliance eg)

If it doesnt, when can we expect the possibility of changing factions? (Friends playing on other faction)
    No, "Faction change" makes you able to change faction and race, and name for that matter.

6. May 17, 2020  
    What if you just want to change your appearance? For instant, female to male if you are already playing the desired race.