1. May 15, 2020  

Holy Paladin Vote Point Store

Hey, can anyone guide me with what items are really good to buy with vote points as a holy paladin that has pretty bad gear? Couldn't find anything on that matter on the forums. Also have 19 coins, not sure if I can spend them on a BiS item or something. I'm on the Icecrown server :) Thanks in advance!
    Edited: May 15, 2020

2. May 15, 2020  
    Meteorite Crystal is the best mana regen trinket for hpals so definitely get that one as it will come in use on a regular basis. Otherwise, you can just get w/e item slot you're missing. You'll likely outgear VP items very quickly.

3. May 15, 2020  
    As the fellow guy said, you can get Meteorite Crystal with votepoints, as you will use it in 90% of the time, coupled with the EoT trinket that gives spellpower on activation, to mitigate the Divine Plea handicap to heals. And my suggestion is that with the coins you have, you should gather 4 more coins bought with gold and buy either the LK sword or the mace. Rest of the gear is easy to get.

4. May 16, 2020  
    How much gold do I need in order to get 5 more coins ( since there is 1 coin fee when u trade ). Also, what is the difference between sword and the mace other than the looks :) Thanks for the replies, I'm gonna get Meteorite Crystal for VP's!

5. May 17, 2020  
    There is no difference between them other than the looks. Also, for the coins you should check the market. It shouldn't be more than 12k gold.