1. May 15, 2020  
    You are the one not getting it.
    It doesnt matter if its a dummy, or if its a boss.
    It doesnt matter if its a 30sec fight or if its a 30min fight.
    When the rage spike is 1 - 100 or 1 - 50, in that regard 1 - 101 or 1 - 51 wont make a difference, regardless how many times it happens. That 1 rage point will never be used and will never be a deciding factor in if you are going to have enough rage for something or not. Its useless rage, nothing else.
    Another real gameplay example:
    If ur offhand hits and u gain 70 rage, with UW u will get 71, you use 60 of that rage on abilities, you have 10 left, you get a offhand crit, you jump on 100 rage and ggwp, u wasted 3 talent points.

Its not about them dying, its about the mentality. If everyone dps whored noone would have got the buffs needed for the raid.
    Its not "end-game" talk, its "i want to dps whore" talk.

What are you even getting instead of Rampage? 3/5 Enrage instead of 2/5. Meaning, 30% that you will get 2% more dmg for 12sec if you get hit by a direct attack. SUCH POWER!

That Cleave on BPC justification is so dumb i wont even bother to say more about it.

But I guess there is no need to continue this since you wont ever change your mind on any of the topics discussed.

There is no real reason not to cap hit at 5% with gear and gems, regardless of race, there is no reason to spec into UW, and there is no DPS gain in skipping Rampage.

P.S. Most of the times those kind of players die, players that dps whore and risk everything in order to do 1% more dps on recount. Sad truth is that most of the times they just end up dead doing 0 dmg or doing useless dmg on adds and less dmg on the target that needs to be killed.

Im not here to bash or anything, I simply saw way too many people trying to invent the wheel, while in the end, they just make people wait for them to fix their dumb ****. :D

2. May 15, 2020  
    I made a mistake and hit 7 before 2, I meant to say 8.27% and that's the only thing I'll answer to because you're clearly way to convinced about your way and being right, that I can tell you read what I said and never fully processed it and if you can't be bothered to do that, you can't be expected to try what I suggested at all, never mind taking it to such an extent that will allow you to get used to it and understand it.

Sorry, you might be a "windmill" by I sure as hell am no "Don Quixote"!
    Because it's flat out wrong and you are part of this problem is gross misinformation being spread. You are suggesting no Glyph of Cleave, no Improved Cleave, and no Enrage. Do you even know what all can proc Enrage on LK?

It's imperative that you get people out of the valks after they're picked up as soon as possible to maximize DPS on LK, and you are intentionally nerfing yourself.

What is your tradeoff? 2 minutes longer on Commanding Shout, 15 seconds longer on Demoralizing Shout, and 20 rage on a GCD every 30 seconds.

It's like I said m8, there's a reason not a single person runs your build.
    Edited: May 15, 2020

3. May 15, 2020  
    You are the one not getting it.
    It doesnt matter if its a dummy, or if its a boss.
    It doesnt matter if its a 30sec fight or if its a 30min fight.
    When the rage spike is 1 - 100 or 1 - 50, in that regard 1 - 101 or 1 - 51 wont make a difference, regardless how many times it happens. That 1 rage point will never be used and will never be a deciding factor in if you are going to have enough rage for something or not. Its useless rage, nothing else.
    Another real gameplay example:
    If ur offhand hits and u gain 70 rage, with UW u will get 71, you use 60 of that rage on abilities, you have 10 left, you get a offhand crit, you jump on 100 rage and ggwp, u wasted 3 talent points.

Its not about them dying, its about the mentality. If everyone dps whored noone would have got the buffs needed for the raid.
    Its not "end-game" talk, its "i want to dps whore" talk.

What are you even getting instead of Rampage? 3/5 Enrage instead of 2/5. Meaning, 30% that you will get 2% more dmg for 12sec if you get hit by a direct attack. SUCH POWER!

That Cleave on BPC justification is so dumb i wont even bother to say more about it.

But I guess there is no need to continue this since you wont ever change your mind on any of the topics discussed.

There is no real reason not to cap hit at 5% with gear and gems, regardless of race, there is no reason to spec into UW, and there is no DPS gain in skipping Rampage.

P.S. Most of the times those kind of players die, players that dps whore and risk everything in order to do 1% more dps on recount. Sad truth is that most of the times they just end up dead doing 0 dmg or doing useless dmg on adds and less dmg on the target that needs to be killed.

Im not here to bash or anything, I simply saw way too many people trying to invent the wheel, while in the end, they just make people wait for them to fix their dumb ****. :D

Offhand hits, you gain 61 rage with unbridled wrath, you dump 50 so you're at 11.

Offhand hits, you gain 61 rage with unbridled wrath, you dump 50 so now you're at 12.

Repeat, repeat, repeat, and you are eventually gaining the ability to use spells with the rage you gained for free. If you happen to scroll up, there's a reason EVERYONE runs Unbridled Wrath, even the infamous Landsoul Spreadsheet runs Unbridled Wrath. You're PS at the bottom is ironic considering Unbridled Wrath has been a proven effective talent for 10 years and you are constantly trying to claim it's useless.

Again, Rampage is a M A N D A T O R Y talent for ferals since you should only be running 1 feral druid, so you will be getting it anyway. When you aren't terrible at the game, you won't be dying to these mechanics anyway, so the worrying about people dying was dismissed anyway. It absolutely is end-game since the point is to not die, maximize DPS. Anyone with this content on farm or pushing timers in 2020 has this mindset.

Do you understand what all procs Enrage? Any direct hit from ghouls, remorseless winter, ice spheres aoe, defile damage, infest. Literally EVERYTHING procs Enrage.

The point to not go for 5% is because you have Draenei racial + 3/3 Precision, as I've outlined several times. I don't know if your monitor is on or you don't understand English, but it would help if you read that. EVEN IF you don't go Draenei, "regardless of race" and gemming 5% hit with 3/3 Precision is wasting 1% hit which could be haste instead. You are intentionally gimping yourself.

I justified it, all top guilds do it, and it's not good for you. That's why they outdps you.

I refuse to use your discussion because you justify it with target dummy tests and personal belief instead of looking at what guilds are doing currently to achieve better times and higher DPS than you ever did.

4. May 16, 2020  
    Hahaha its just funny on so many levels.
    You eather Crit, which makes you reach 100 rage while inside ICC, Glancing which happens 24% of the times, which makes you see that 1 rage increase, or you miss.
    It will never stack up to a point where it matters, and its simply way too funny to see how your brain can not comprehend it.
    While in raids, fully buffed, you will jump from 1 to 100 in a crit which happens 60% of the times, where UW is completely useless talent.
    Everyone running it, doesnt make it good. It is better to get Imp Demo Shout even as 3/5 in case noone else got it (cos of dps whore mentality).
    Also, chances of it procing two times in a row while running 3/5 is slim. It can also sometimes proc only on your crits and not on glancing hits, cos you know, there is a small chance for it to happen, its RNG fiesta to call it a well used talent.
    To put it this way, you can get it proc 10 times in a row, you can jump from 1 to 51 to 11 to 62 to 42 to 73 to 13 and in an instant to 100. If you can see you NEVER used that extra 3 rage u gained. It is a useless talent. As useless as a talent like increase on Shout duration can be, its still better cos it gives a 15sec window to do other **** atleast.

Talking about missinformation spreading:
    "Getting enrage to proc is hard actually. because getting mobs to hit you isn't the idea in PVE when you have a tank to be hit. That's why Enrage is often skipped by fury PVE warriors"

"it USED to proc off fire and other aoe stuffs. it was changed something back in ulduar to only proc off direct damage.

things like deathwhisper shadowbolts, etc. it is a weak talent, but nevertheless a slight dps increase in some circumstances."

"in essence I have to be specifically targeted for damage for enrage to proc(thus the bonestorm of marrowgar causing enrage to proc when you are the target). Yeah this is what I came away with.
    They should reword it to say "the target of a damaging attack" instead of "the victim" to clarify it a bit."

Those are the comments you can find just on the first google search about the talent. If its procing off defile, infest and all kind of dumb aoe, it is bugged and bugged spells should not be mandatory since they will get fixed in time. Its like when HoP removed Titans Grip penalty, no sane person will make a guide telling you to spam paladins for hop before the first boss pull starts.

If you want to make a guide, you have to be ready to change it and tweek it in case you are wrong when it comes to **** you think you know, but you dont. :D

I pointed out couple of small things like Rend being useless, not getting Rampage, just wow, UW being useless, Execute talent which i corrected myself cos i was wrong since i got used to another version of the game, getting that 5% hit via gear cos you wont always have a pocket draenei, and you lost your mind.

I never did a dummy test. I hit it couple times to see how much rage you get from white hits in bis gear without buffs for the sake of the argument. Nothing else.
    You are the one here running personal beliefs to a point of no return, I can actually admit I am wrong just as i did with Execute talent.
    And let me tell you something, this game is 10 years old. Nothing you did here on this server is unique, and someone for sure did it better in those 10 years. I doubt that anyone set a world record speed kill as a guild or broke the dps as fury warrior cos he skipped Rampage.

P.S. Why would Rets spec into Imp GBoM when a Holy can do it? Why would Holy do it over going into prot tree for a def cd? Why would a feral dps spec into mangle when there are bear tanks. The list goes on.
    Point is, you trade a raid buff for nothing actually. You dont get a damn thing from skipping Rampage. What do you get instead of Rampage? A legit question tho, what do you use that last talent point on? What is so good to not get a raid buff? Where is that point from Rampage going?

Edit:
    What if someone dies and a feral has to rezz, or inervate a healer, lets all lose 5% crit for couple of secs cos we have a mr dumbass warrior here speccing into Enrage over Rampage. :D
    Edited: May 16, 2020

5. May 16, 2020  
    They share GCDs and can't both be cast at the same time because of it, you'll want to try a "castsequence" macro and I'm not 100% sure, but even then you might need to hit it once, wait for the GCD and hit it again to get them both active.
    I for one use:

#showtooltip
    /cast Death Wish
    /cast Blood Fury(Racial)

&

#showtooltip
    /cast Recklessness
    /use Potion of Speed
    Sure, but all the other stuff works like this, when i press that macro it casts first line, gcd, tries first line again, its on cd and casts second line. But that does not happen with these 2 spells(same as adrenaline rush+blade flurry), so I'm simply wandering whats the reason. This is extra button or at least extra modifier.

6. May 16, 2020  
    Have to add one more thing I just found out...

According to the bug that was recently fixed: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/90980, which I found by looking for any Fury Enrage talent bug reports, since in a Duel with my own Mage, Enrage proced from both Arcane Explosion and Frostbolt, our off hands wont miss while Heroic Strike or Cleave are qued, since we will have 8% hit and cap the chance.
    This brings a new meaning, or actually kills the "crit cap" for Fury Warriors.

https://imgur.com/a/nkTEZEh (first auto attack had to miss ofc)
    This was from the VoA 25m I just did, and as you can see, there are no missed off hand auto attacks.
    There are a lot of Cleaves to see if I will rage starve by spamming it, and so I dont generate extra threat and die due to weak tanks.
    Overall I was never at a point where I had less than 40 Rage points in my fuel tank before going back to 80-100 Rage in the next sec.

This is how qued Heroic Strike / Cleave work on Classic WoW as well, and it seemed way too OP for WOTLK, but I guess its legit, according to the report.

7. May 16, 2020  
    No one wants looks at the numbers, everyone wants to prevent "reinventing the wheel" but then does it themselves, and everyone wants to debate current proven builds using proof of how people are doing in-game at this moment.
    Take your time and look at: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=344509
    This was the first "guide" I made here. Check the comments, check the guide I made after.
    Wasnt buthurt, I learned from my mistakes.

But I guess learning is hard.

8. May 17, 2020  
    ppl that think UW is good are ppl that never actually looked at their rage bar in any of the fights. it's like they think rage doesnt have a cap that's capped with almost every wep hit u do and that 1 extra rage u should get from UW doesnt matter at all (REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG A FIGHT IS). But have fun putting talent pts there and thinking u have more than 30iq oh and if u actually trust any of the sim software i cant even laugh at u it's sad

i actually read this thread thinking i'll find something new and good mfw there's still ppl defending UW

First 12