1. May 15, 2020  

Ban - charr Speedakmpow

hi all,

pls can GM tell me why i get ban for 2 days (Disrupting Gameplay ) ?? i say into chat my reasons why i must gonna off, and i ask to all to kick me. I was telleported out from dung. IDK why i must waiting 2 days (weekend) on my WIP donated account for play ! In this dungeon was no one boss down - fresh ID. So can you clear my ban for fresh acc?
    TY for answer.

2. May 15, 2020  
    Just learn to leave the party! You have to go anyways, the deserter won't affect you at all.

3. May 15, 2020  
    But it would not be reason for banned me! : D. i let him fresh ID and i teleported out from dung. And when i tell him my reason that i must gona off, IDK why i must be to banned. I didn't do it on purpose
    Edited: May 15, 2020

4. May 15, 2020  
    Why didnt you just leave the party? Why do they have to kick you if you are the one who wants to leave?

Deserved ban.

5. May 15, 2020  
    ´´Deserved ban. ´´ i must gona to go for a few min. Better is tell reason and tell you about kick, than sabotage all party and be afk !
    The result for party with leave/kick is same. But result for me its BAN . nice 1 of rules CG.

6. May 15, 2020  
    It's a rule that you clearly didn't read - asking for kick from the dungeon group instead of leaving on your own is bannable offense and it's disrupting gameplay because others can't run the dungeon properly.
    Next time, if you need to AFK for few minutes tell them you'll be right back you have something to do.
    If you need to leave for a longer period of time leave the group - don't beg for a kick. Besides, why even join RDF if you're not available?