1. May 15, 2020  

can you tell me why i got banned ?!

Dear GM :
    im online almost 24/7 in frostmourn why you ban me when i said to party memeber kick me to not get 30 min waiting to que RDF HC again and i ask them that politly reason i got banned are not acceptable caus we wipe from 2 adds i want to get kicked to join other que again i dont wast time for dungeon of 15 min to make it 45 min comon this tank who report me he want me get banned so bad caus i dont want carry him for 45 min caus my Gearscore is 4k gs and he want me get banned for that reason , i have raid tomorow if i dont play with my guild too good to do raid faster in 2h and full clean all raids in 3 h and i dont wast that so plz unban me tomorw morning im sure this bad reason to get 1day 24 h ban caus he want to wast my time with dungeon of 15 min to make it 45 min run plz unban i have ever never left befor in Dungeon so i hope you look that ban on my into this exclusion from my eyes too this unfair ban plz thx
    Edited: May 15, 2020

2. May 15, 2020  

3. May 15, 2020  
    For real, rhc runs these days are full of 'if we don't finish in 10 mins i'm not going to this' people who somehow all 'mising raid cause this dung takes too long blah meh' that really should be banned for more than 2 days. Take your 30 mins buff to do something else and f word off, so you don't get ban.
    Edited: May 15, 2020

4. May 15, 2020  
    You're obligated to read the rules before playing, which you clearly didn't do.

Here are the rules: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037
    Here's the rule you broke: "Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay. Examples of such are: Resetting NPCs while other players joust with them on Argent Tournament and joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff."

You admitted to breaking the rule.
    Enjoy your time off. While your ban lasts you can decide whether you would rather waste 30 minutes with Dungeon Deserter because you want another group, "waste" 30 minutes extra doing a dungeon or waste several days because you're an ******* :)

5. May 15, 2020  
    I clicked on this thread wondering if there was some obscure rule that was bannable that I didn't know about.

Glad to see that instead, it's just some jerk that wants unbanned because his DPS is too good to pass up on.

6. May 15, 2020  
    General attitude has become way better after Warmane start banning people like OP. Also on my opinion they should add extra time to the ban if the person make forum posts like this one, because obvious he havent learn his lesson.

7. May 15, 2020  
    General attitude has become way better after Warmane start banning people like OP. Also on my opinion they should add extra time to the ban if the person make forum posts like this one, because obvious he havent learn his lesson.
    You know the more he continues the harsher the punishments become, so next time it will be more :)

8. May 15, 2020  
    Please add additional ban time just for that insanely long run-on sentence.

9. May 15, 2020  
    I some how feel this guy and also he is right in his own way no wodenr i encounter so brainless ppl in dungeons its frustrating sometimes do smth about them to but if u wana leave just leave also i dont see problem just vote kick him and find another dps jesus ban the guy who reported aswell is this false alarm or wut ...pull ya sh**t togheter pls

10. May 15, 2020  
    I some how feel this guy and also he is right in his own way no wodenr i encounter so brainless ppl in dungeons its frustrating sometimes do smth about them to but if u wana leave just leave also i dont see problem just vote kick him and find another dps jesus ban the guy who reported aswell is this false alarm or wut ...pull ya sh**t togheter pls
    No, he isn't right. He's breaking our rules. If you want to pick and choose who you play with or which dungeon you want to do, don't use RDF, use it with a full premade group, or take the penalty for leaving since you're wasting the time of the rest of the group.

11. May 17, 2020  
    If he wants to leave, he can choose to leave the group himself nothing is stopping him doing that.. dungeon deserter exists for a reason, imagine you join a group and 3 of them just leave because its not a fast dungeon or the groups not as geared as they want but thats okay because they can just go into the queue again meanwhile ur sat twiddling your thumbs waiting for replacements who hopefully wont leave for the same or other reasons and make you wait again, joining and demanding you be kicked to avoid the system that is in place for a reason is absurd and trying to force a group to do so is a bannable offense, the only thing I feel for this thread is joy that somebody got hit with an irl HoJ

12. May 17, 2020  
    What the ****, this tank is only 4.1k GS? Kick me I can't stand running Culling of Strat if I have to think or put any effort in.

That is the kind of nonsense this rule is designed to prevent. The way I see it the only real two options for this are banning people for trying to circumvent restrictions when they decide they just don't like a group because it isn't a faceroll loot explosion for free emblems, and giving people the deserter debuff after being kicked, but let's face it that second option would be exploited non-stop to grief people.

If you aren't willing to run dungeons with random players that may or may not be try-hard PvE content experts then find your own group and queue with them.

13. May 18, 2020  
    This is just my opinion :) I read Code of Conduct, and understand it. No offense

BUT... I think that reason is questionable. Why isn’t the deserter enough to punish the player for leaving a dungeon group... He's left... he's got deserter debuff.. He can't join again for 30 mins. it's okay... It’s my decision to leave a group if i don’t like it or if I don’t want to play with them. It works fine for 8-9 years in Blizz's realm. It never occurred to anyone to write a ticket for this... Same like leaving BG or "afking".

Players who reporting anybody for this reason as toxic as those who leave a dungeon or BG...
    I find it annoying that this community cries and reports people, spamming tickets for every little thing.

They ban people for day(s) without any word because it was reported by someone hysterical.
    I should take a screenshot of every moment of my life so that if someone reports me, I can appeal for any ban.
    Like the last time, when I've got a 60 day ban for a little misunderstanding, and some deceptive screenshots by a random player :)
    Fortunately the GM's were very kind and empathetic <3
    You dont get banned for leaving dunegons, the ban is because the player REFUSED to leave the dungeon so he could avoid the deserter debuff and demanded to be kicked instead due to the fact leaving incurs a 30 minute penalty but being kicked does not... so please fact check before you even bother writing up a paragraph on it , nobody is reporting somebody for leaving.. deserter debuff is already punishing them for leaving prematurely

14. May 18, 2020  
    Guys relax. Its surely a troll post. The dude is probably eating pop corn while seeing your comments.

15. May 19, 2020  
    You should be banned for a few hours for avoiding punctuation marks.
    On a serious note: Your ban is justified. Man up or take the debuff