1. May 15, 2020  

[H] Kings Of Carnage - Social Guild

Hey all
    We are Kings of Carnage one of the oldest Guilds on this server, since 2014.
    We are a social guild, which means we are looking for people who want to have a group of people who are chill and social.

What are we?
    - a social guild which aims to create a friendly environment for players to raid and learn the game.
    - a place where people will help out each other
    - we aim to hit ICC25 10/12 HC, we are right now starting at icc10 and icc25 nm and move towards our goal. We will also be doing weekly RS25 raids
    - We are also aiming for weekly bane runs which wont be always be successful
    - a gathering of people who help each other and helps people who are not good at the game learn the ropes

What we are not
    - a hardcore guild. Want to hit icc25 12/12? please look somewhere else.

Kind of people we are looking for
    - people who are friendly
    - people who are ready to help out others, you a pro? help others learn the ropes they will like it
    - we need you to be on discord as we use that as our primary communication platform
    - during raids we also use discord for communication to make the raids fast and efficient
    - people who are patient with people who may not be pulling 20k dps.
    - people who are ready to give out constructive criticism, we wont tolerate name calling (noob go back to retail)
    - people who are also ready to learn, if you are bad, or are screwing up a boss mechanic we will accept it once, twice but beyond that dont be surprised if you are left out of our main raids.
    - people who have DBM, Recount, omen installed as a minimum

What are our raid times ?
    - this used to be our schedule :
    - ICC10 on wednesday
    - ICC25 main on thursday
    - RS25nm on friday
    - ICC10 alt run on sunday
    - ICC25 nm on monday
    We are not doing all the raids right now but once we get the numbers this will be our schedule.
    ALL RAID TIMES ARE 17:30 - 18:00 st to 21:00 st

Can i join if i am not Lvl 80? Yes
    I am not 6.2k GS can i still join? Yes

How can i Join ?
    you can /w Thebulk or Aeternum for an invite, another way is join our discord and drop us a message.
    discord link : https://discord.gg/r566qsq

Thank you. Have a good day.
    Edited: May 15, 2020 Reason: wrong times

2. May 16, 2020  
    Hey Bulky :)
    Nice to see you added my name to the message, was wondering why people started whispering me today.

3. Hi there dont know if your guild is still open but a friend and I would love to join the discord link seems to be invalid but here's my discord Raids#6263 Ill try msging you in game too.

4. Ye, we disabled the discord link cause people from out of guild were coming to our server with crap.
    Feel free to PM Thebulk or me ( Aeternum ) ingame.