1. May 15, 2020  

Bull**** Susspension

I got bullied by two players, offended and stuff and i refused to continue doing the dungeon with them. After they left the group they private messaged me with more offenses and in the end i got banned for 2 days just because i got bullied by a duo..... AMAZING GAME MASTERS, AMAZING COMUNITY.... And like always my ticket will stay unnoticed....

P.S.
    If there's a wow Jesus....
    I even wrote a ticket about them, but in the end i'm the one with susspension!
    Edited: May 15, 2020 Reason: More info

2. May 15, 2020  
    By refuse to continue, dio you mean you jsut sat there refusing to play? Yeah, thats why. You should of either /ignore them or just left and took deserter.

3. May 15, 2020  
    In the name of Thrall !!! That's bull****!!!! Why should i be the one with deserter after i'm the one who's being bullied ? Called with names and stuff.... I'm playing in the server for 5 years.... and now i'm banned because of 2 kids who can't shut their mouths ? AMAZING!
    About that, there's no information send to me about so called "disrupting gameplay" to my email.
    1. I signed that i've read the rules back in the days.
    2. Nothings was send/given to me as updated information about the rules
    3. I'm in my right to ask and even to be unbanned.

And "The Detective" thanks for the info! i didn't know that. Thanks!

4. May 15, 2020  
    You can find the rules here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

Title of the forum thread shows when the rules were last updated. You should check them sometimes.

In the name of Thrall !!! That's bull****!!!! Why should i be the one with deserter after i'm the one who's being bullied ? Called with names and stuff.... I'm playing in the server for 5 years.... and now i'm banned because of 2 kids who can't shut their mouths ? AMAZING!
    Depending on what they said, it might not be against the rules. If you add them to ignore list and then they decide to bypass it by using other characters, you can report it.

About that, there's no information send to me about so called "disrupting gameplay" to my email.
    1. I signed that i've read the rules back in the days.
    2. Nothings was send/given to me as updated information about the rules
    Warmane has never sent emails to players about any kind of news.

3. I'm in my right to ask and even to be unbanned.
    You can make a ban appeal using support system on website here but ban appeal tickets are lowest priority and usually take about a week to be answered.

5. May 15, 2020  
    You can find the rules here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

Title of the forum thread shows when the rules were last updated. You should check them sometimes.

Depending on what they said, it might not be against the rules. If you add them to ignore list and then they decide to bypass it by using other characters, you can report it.

Warmane has never sent emails to players about any kind of news.

You can make a ban appeal using support system on website here but ban appeal tickets are lowest priority and usually take about a week to be answered.
    I'm not gonna make any ban apeal, cause i don't deserve the ban in first place. I'm pretty sure the game masters are not doing double ckecks, cause if they did i wouldnt be banned.

6. May 15, 2020  
    I'm not gonna make any ban apeal, cause i don't deserve the ban in first place. I'm pretty sure the game masters are not doing double ckecks, cause if they did i wouldnt be banned.
    In that case I am going to quote something from the rules:

Avoiding the debuff: Sitting at the dungeon's door waiting to be kicked because you don't want to do it, forcing people to kick you so you can avoid the debuff is now punishable. Rather wait 30 minutes than a day. Please consider.
    Isn't that technically what you did? The reason why you did it doesn't matter. So the GM's didn't do anything wrong.

Also this forum section is for players to help other players, not for support from staff members. Posting here won't result in your ban getting removed.

7. May 15, 2020  
    Mr. Veteran one question then "contact us" button on the bottom of the official page of warmane website. And i wasnt even afk.... did i stayed there for more than a minute ? Did i do anything wrong ? Did anyone check the logs ? Did anyone did their jobs rather than anything else ? NO!
    So basicly that's the place where i should write post and stuff. I'm realy angry about the **** that happened cause i didnt even stay afk.... What i was banned for ? Some EDDITED Photo or thing ? Where's the proof??? ONCE AGAIN! NOBODY CHECKED THE LOGS! I even posted a ticked for those two kids.... and i'm the bad guy in the end...

8. May 15, 2020  
    So... You refused to continue the dungeon. Ban. You could just ignore them and keep moving or leave and take breather. If you got banned, they had evidence. You can make ban appeal or take a break.

9. May 15, 2020  
    So... You refused to continue the dungeon. Ban. You could just ignore them and keep moving or leave and take breather. If you got banned, they had evidence. You can make ban appeal or take a break.
    Where's the evidence ? Can someone support with logs ? Can someone show me if i've been inactive for more than 10 seconds ????? That's why i'm mad cause probably a kid around 20 yo is a game master and he's probably DUMB and he's taking everything like "ok there is screenshot i'm not gonna check the logs, let's ban him." ***** PLEASE! I've been a game master myself for a few years. I know how to check it, but it seems that the staff here is taken from the street. Nobody supports with anything.... Insta 2 days ban with nothing....

10. May 15, 2020  
    Ban appeals exist so you can dispute the accusation with support. If you are saying you won't ban appeal because you know you are innocent etc, etc, then its up to you. You got the reasons for the ban already. As it has been said, the forums aren't the place to discuss bans. Topic will be closed now.

Please do not open a new topic to complain, as it will lead to a ban on the forums as well.