1. May 16, 2020  

Late night server delay on certain people/classes/specs

Dear all,

I was just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing any HUGE delays around 00:00 SERVER TIME that happens on SOME nights and affects only SOME people or to be particular on SOME classes. While it might not sound as a big issue, I would like to complain that my guild has been struggling for the past months due to this affecting certain people. PLEASE note that this is always different people and what's even MORE WEIRD is that it happens MOSTLY to TANKS and HEALERS. WEIRD RIGHT????

Example: In the following "highlight" you can see how me (holy paladin) and the disco priest start on the 2 attempts with lag and you can really notice the delay and get an idea of how it works.
    NOW.... What happens when we swap spec?? This starts affecting other players. As you can see after in the 4th and 5th attempt in the same highlight it all of a sudden starts affecting the Resto shaman and the Resto druid in particular even tho they had no delay / lag the previous fight.
    Now i do want to point out that we have tried a LOT of stuff to work around this delay including going 3 tanks and 6 healers and finishing the fight with 1 tank and 3 heals because the other 2 tanks and 3 healers lagged out lol. We have tried shutting streams off due to possibllity of DDOS (YES... THAT DESPARATE!!!!), we tried completely replacing the people that lagged only to barely kill the boss at the end due to this issue.

I made a small little highlight here where you can see the whole thing happen last night. The last time we have opened a thread about this it was shut down by the personal internet settings, but as you can see it is not internet related as the stream bandwith did not drop throughout the video and everything outside of the encounter was running smoothly.

TIMESTAMPS:
    1st Pull (Hpala PoV - LAG) : 01 min 35 Sec
    2nd Pull (Hpala PoV - LAG): 07 min 50 sec

Discussion about how it works: 13 Min 00 sec
    Swapping people on different SPEC (me to ret and disco to shadow and putting 1 extra healer): 14 min 00 sec

3rd Attempt (Ret PoV - No lag quick try): 16 min 10 sec
    4th Attempt (Ret PoV - No lag, ppl that didn't lag previously and now are on heal spec start lagging) 22 min 20 sec.

Clip can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/622365295

Now I am only wondering if this happens to anyone else?
    Is Warmane aware of this issue and is anything being done in order to resolve this issue.

Please help!

2. May 16, 2020  
    Havn't had much time to play since quarantine started, but I feel the delay. On a good day it's just a first few minutes, then your brain gets adjusted to delay and it's ok, just a bit lower dps. Now I skip a week, go into raid and start to dps - that delay is so highlighted and first impression is really bad, constant 0.2 secs or more after I press the button for stuff to start to happen on screen.
    What really went bad for me was trying to play disc, while whole ICC it was kind of ok, bit delay but other heals carried out. On LK it was just sad, simply impossible to keep shields up because it's like playing with 1.5 GCD or more. We switched roles with other player and he could do it, but infest was still a problem. I had some 50-60 ping and he had 150 during this whole ordeal.

Doesn't make me want log in that lagfest to anything besides some trading.

3. May 16, 2020  
    It's been like this for like a month. On some bosses is bigger then others, for example you can feel the delay like >1-1.5 sec on Deathbringer, Blood-queen, Lich King. This is not related to population in the server because on Frostmourne with 12000 ppl online is still 0 delay and on Icecrown is terrible.

4. May 16, 2020  
    It's been like this for like a month. On some bosses is bigger then others, for example you can feel the delay like >1-1.5 sec on Deathbringer, Blood-queen, Lich King.
    Yeah, weird delays here and there on these bosses. Sometimes you can't even blink a defile. Most of the time it feels like it's around a second or longer delay. Never felt longer than that.

Glad I've been able to DPS only these bosses. Can't imagine how ****ty it must be to heal these bosses.

5. May 16, 2020  
    Delay that appears mostly on dbs is annoying but is different thing, i have normal latency there, normal fps, but spells go off late, debuffs on target appear 1s later and so. This "weird type of lag" Gala speaks about appears to me as sudden fps drop to 1-5fps with skyrocketing latency and then everything goes back to normal or client just crashes. I could play whole raid dps without any issue, but then swap to healer because other ppl were lagging, and i experienced this type of lag. Happens every boss pull not every day. No i dont have shiet internet and i dont have potato pc.
    https://i.imgur.com/wfsEbsZ.jpg ?
    https://clips.twitch.tv/KathishDiffe...rlietheUnicorn ???
    Edited: May 16, 2020

6. May 16, 2020  
    Yea, I stopped playing any caster cause its normal for few months to have 0,5-1,5s delay everytime :/

Just download an addon that shows actual MS delay while casting spells, its terrible.

I didn't have this problem on frostmourne.

7. May 17, 2020  
    I have even bigger problem with delay, and i'm not sure if this happening only to me or if is the same for all players on realm. It's about when i start to dpsing in to dummyies (no mather which one or in what city) for at least 1 minut, then delay start to coming up, but if i'm leaving combat just for second and immediately start back with attacks, delay is gone until time comes around again.
    All this delay is then transferred to the raid environmen and if you ask me, we have here two problems: first is usual server lag which can be because of over population or whatever, and second is this what im talking about right now and i'm pretty sure it's some kind of bug, because when i opened ticket and got answered with delete cache and wtf folder, i try even with complety new downloaded expansion (old, and new wod models) but without any success. I even come to the point i got so triggered i replaced old amd gpu with new nvidia one, playing around with all drivers which I was able to find, but still same problem with delay on icecrown.

After all that I try to replicate this ddummyies delay on frostmourne/blackrock (from same game install, addons - copied profiles...) and i havnt notice any problem at all.

I even assume that the problem is in the older profiles (like mine) created back in days from the start of warmane, but i'm not really in the mood to test this theory on fresh account.