1. May 16, 2020  

Bring Items back to the Vote System

Just came back to Warmane after a few years away and they've dropped nearly everything from the vote point system. I personally love 19 twinking and i believe the cross server PvP has helped that community grow. But they really should bring back things like Arena Master to the vote system. Its unobtainable because the same group of full wrathful 80's and mulitboxers camp they spawn... EVERY...3...HOURS! Can we bring things like this back to the vote point store?

2. May 16, 2020  
    Yeah i miss mounts, n stuff for vote points!

I still have some on my dk from old times, when we could buy em :D

BRING IT BACK!!!! ( PAYING 25 Euros for mount? kys :) )

3. May 17, 2020  
    While point still is very valuable (as faction changing with coins costs more than a BiS item), I do agree that the vote shop feels lacking in variety atm.

Gear-wise it's fine (I don't think the ICC25nm gears of old should be coming back to the shop, and I feel similarly regarding epic raid mounts), but things like bags and other flavor stuff would be very welcome

That said, it should be admitted restricting item availability in vote shop *does* encourage people playing for it (e.g. running older raids for tmog) which is a plus as well, so I guess.

4. May 17, 2020  
    I think Warmane has said in the past that... we haven't "voted" in a long time, so this is just a thing we do now...

these points are now more useful for people who want to gear alts - get point gear for the pieces you really don't get in your first few weeks as a fresh lvl 80 to give your new char a boost without spending weeks on that stupid [thing]