1. May 16, 2020  

Can't Loot DFO in ICC 25

17th of May, around 20:05 or so, we killed Rotface 25 Normal on our weekly guild run. The loot was group loot, and when we killed the boss I told everyone to click on 'pass', and I was the only one who clicked on need for all 3 items (in order to distribute the loot later with our DKP system). I got all items in my inventory except the trinket Dislodged Foreign Object, which I didn't get because I have it already equipped on me.
    I switched to Loot Master because I wanted to give the trinket to someone else. It kept saying: "You can't carry anymore of those items", it didn't matter if I did a right click or a left click with the mouse. We tried switching to group loot, so that someone can loot the trinket from the boss, nothing worked. I gave Loot Master to several other people to see if they can loot it, but all to naught. Free for all or group loot: nothing worked. In the end we had to leave the trinket on the boss' corpse. Here you have a video and a photo of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZvM...ature=youtu.be

https://i.ibb.co/sgdFgxm/Wo-WScrn-Sh...620-221438.jpg

The raid ID is: 10284919

Can a gm if possible, try to look into this please? Maybe it will be too much to ask for him to put the trinket in someone's inventory so that it isn't lost. Considering we were the victims of a bug, I think this isn't a completely outlandish demand. Thank you very much
    Edited: May 16, 2020

2. May 17, 2020  
    They don't restore items in these cases.
    I'd recomend you just auto loot all loot straight away and then distribute it out.

3. May 17, 2020  
    We tried every type of loot selection, it didn't work. Apparently this bug happens when just one person is eligible to loot a unique-equipped item, but he already has that item on him or in his inventory/bank.

Changing the loot distribution post mortem doesn't change the item's initial eligibility, which shouldn't be the case.

So yes, our guild is one important item short because of this bug which should be fixed asap, so that others don't fall victim to it.

4. May 17, 2020  
    When that happens again, you should summon a jeeves bot, sell your own DFO, loot the one from the boss and pass it to someone else, then rebuy your DFO from the bot. It should work.

5. May 17, 2020  
    ^ Thank you very much for the feedback. We haven't thought of that at all. If this bug happens again I will definitely try out your solution.