1. May 17, 2020  

Frostmourne Unholy and Frost DK BiS List

I've noticed a common trend of people copy pasting guides that are for 3.3.5a content, but are there any guides for the other WotLK patches? Maybe a BiS list for Naxx? Or maybe even ulduar? ToC? I cant find any online anywhere and would like to hear what people think the bis list currently is for Unholy and Frost DKs.

Thanks.

2. May 17, 2020  
    I've noticed a common trend of people copy pasting guides that are for 3.3.5a content, but are there any guides for the other WotLK patches? Maybe a BiS list for Naxx? Or maybe even ulduar? ToC? I cant find any online anywhere and would like to hear what people think the bis list currently is for Unholy and Frost DKs.

Thanks.
    Those wouldnt work on warmane. Warmane doesnt do different patches as far as I know, they just lock/unlock instances.. you always play patch 3.3.5a but only with naxx/ulduar/toc unlocked.. there were changes (f.e. they increased amount of arp needed to cap in 3.3). This is new situation.. best bet is to sim it.

3. May 18, 2020  
    I guess you misunderstood what I was trying to say. My point is that there are no guides for BiS gear for the current content we have available to us, there is only BiS lists and guides for ICC content which really doesn't help anyone seeing as how there are tons of ICC DK guides floating around. It would be nice if there was a guide which covered BiS lists for the current content we are in, while also taking in mind that we are playing on a 3.3.5a server. Once again, I was wondering if there is a BiS list/guide for Naxx/Ulduar/ToC content IN PATCH 3.3.5a. Thanks.