1. May 17, 2020  

Your account has been suspended for X days X hours due to Coin trading via gifti

I got my first temporary ban.

It took me a couple of login attempts to understand that I did not enter the wrong password.
    I was completely stunned when I saw that I was suddenly banned and logged in and read that I was banned because of coin gifting.

I had received about 26 coins from a close friend about 5 days ago and I gave my girlfriend 3 coins.

According to the rules of warman this should be completely in order but still I was banned..
    Any one of you that got banned for no reason?

I wonder if you can do a legal business of it since Warmane is a business and you actually pay money, then Warmane should have some obligations to follow their own rules and not ban people for fun

Link: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037
    Topic: [Realm] Players Code of Conduct [Updated: April 29, 2019]

COIN GIFTING
    Coin Gifting system is solely for gifts, buying or selling Coins is completely forbidden, anyone reported or found to be advertising the buy and sell of gift coins will be banned. This rule applies to both advertising ingame, the forum, 3rd party websites and anywhere else.

It is forbidden to advertise coin-paid service advertisements.

Link: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141
    Topic: [Forum] Forum Users Code of Conduct [Updated: May 19th 2017]

#6: No Paid Coin Gifting -- Giving a friend coins for free is allowed (gifting); transactions involving coins for gold are permitted when marketplace coin transactions are active; all other coin transactions are forbidden. This includes adding "extra gold" or other in-game rewards in an attempt to entice people to purchase your things off of the marketplace. Infractions for this offense will result in a ban.

2. May 17, 2020  
    You can't get banned for getting gifted coins. Such a ban reason doesn't exist.
    What is the EXACT name of the ban?

3. May 17, 2020  
    That's really weird. The only thing I can think of is that your friend had obtained his coins illegally and everybody who received any of those coins would get a suspension? Maybe? But I'd assume that both your friend and girlfriend would've been suspended aswell if that was the case. Just a wild guess, but I actually have no clue. Ban appeal is the way to go I guess.

4. May 17, 2020  
    That's really weird. The only thing I can think of is that your friend had obtained his coins illegally and everybody who received any of those coins would get a suspension? Maybe? But I'd assume that both your friend and girlfriend would've been suspended aswell if that was the case. Just a wild guess, but I actually have no clue. Ban appeal is the way to go I guess.
    But problem is... How do you know people don't just pay their "friends" IRL when gifts happen... It's a pretty grey area in my opinion.
    Of course easily busted when you have an account """"gifting"""" to multiples & I can see why someone would get a ban for chain gifting.

5. May 17, 2020  
    You can't get banned for getting gifted coins. Such a ban reason doesn't exist.
    What is the EXACT name of the ban?
    "Your account has been suspended for 1 day 22 hours due to Coin trading via gifting"
    "Account status: Suspended"

This is all info i get.

And my friend has spent around 1000-1500 euro on warmane
    My friend is not banned, my girlfriend is not banned and i know my mate from irl and i know there is nothing strange from were his coins comes from.

Thats why this ban is so strange..

6. May 17, 2020  
    But problem is... How do you know people don't just pay their "friends" IRL when gifts happen... It's a pretty grey area in my opinion.
    Of course easily busted when you have an account """"gifting"""" to multiples & I can see why someone would get a ban for chain gifting.
    Ofc thats hard to prove, maybe true the chatloggs if people talk about it ingame.
    But still they cant just go around bann people that gifts a few coins to a friend, husband, girlfriend by just asuming a transaction should have been made outside the game

7. May 17, 2020  
    You probably were reported by someone with screenshots showing you offering or asking for some trade to be made with one of the parts "paying" with gifted coins.

8. May 17, 2020  
    You probably were reported by someone with screenshots showing you offering or asking for some trade to be made with one of the parts "paying" with gifted coins.
    I might know whats this is about then, my mate sat at my place and askt me to make some advertising for him since he wants to sell a charakter true warmane system, in the msg he offered to sell one of his charakters for example 300 coins and to gift like 100 coins back.

9. May 17, 2020  
    I might know whats this is about then, my mate sat at my place and askt me to make some advertising for him since he wants to sell a charakter true warmane system, in the msg he offered to sell one of his charakters for example 300 coins and to gift like 100 coins back.
    That's what got you banned. Gifting coins back after trade is bannable.