1. Hello. A few questions.

Hello. Just started WoW. Never played WoW before. Brand new. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but thanks for answering!

A few days ago, my friend Subtlety Rogue was leveling up his lockpicking skill in Redridge where he got killed by an Undead Rogue.
    I thought he spawned a hostile NPC because he succeeded in unlocking the chest. Lol. XD
    Of course I killed him back. He killed my friend a few times, I killed him a few times and it's all good. Couldn't see his level. It was ??. We were 22. I play Protection Paladin.

We also killed a Warlock a few times in Ashenvale. He was level 33 and we were 25. When we reached Stonetalon Mountains to do our Stormwind quest, we saw a bunch of Hordes. Their levels were around our range. 22 to 30. So we fought.

My friend and I fought the lonely level 27 Troll Shadow Priest. Sometimes we won. Sometimes he killed 2 of us. Lol. But that's okay.

But we got completely owned by a level 22 Mage. Couldn't even kill him once.
    We also got completely owned by a level 30 Undead Warrior too. So I hovered my mouse at their HP to check and got confused. Because their HP were too high.

At level 25, my HP is at 800-900. My friend Rogue HP is at 700-800.

These were my observations.

Level 30 Undead Warrior HP = 2k. This Undead looks exactly like a human pirate captain. He was wearing a pirate captain hat and has flesh. No bones.
    Level 22 Mage HP = 1.2k. I think he's a Troll.
    Level 27 Troll Shadow Priest = 800-900. A little bit higher than me.
    Level 22 Blood Elf Rogue = 800-900. A little bit higher than me.

How do I get high HP like them?
    I'm not sure I can even reach 2k HP when I hit level 30.
    Why is the Level 22 Mage has higher HP than me? Lol.

We've just finished all the Westfall quests and are repeating Deadmines right now so my friend can finish his Defias set.

How do we become stronger? Lol. XD

We are playing in Lordaeron. Thank you and good day! Lol. XD

2. They might have Hierlooms and some dungeon/good gear. Someone who levels almost only trough RDF will have gathered Rare(Blue) items in almost every slot, that makes them crazy strong and most times they are not new players and know how to pvp, pretty much they know everything you can/will do, your spells and possible tactics in pvp and just destroy you. Fighting them will make you better for sure with every try.
    Also twinking is a thing, they turn off exp and goal is to be strongest in your bracket (levels 19, 29, 39, etc), so you see them runing with X9 level, blinged out in best possible gear for that level and full enchants. That makes them pretty much oneshot same level ordinary levelers.

Usual green levelers items gained passively by leveling is ok, but if you specifically gear your char, buy items on AH, do specific dungeons and craft rare stuff you will be 10 times stronger. That takes a lot of time and gold. If you just want to level up it's pretty much waste of time tough.