1. May 17, 2020  

What dailies are worth the time?

Are there any dailies worth doing with 10 man team after the looting changes?

2. May 17, 2020  
    Auchindoun spirit tower daily is raid-wide. Other than that one I haven't done many dailies while boxing tbh.

There are big boxers around that do icecrown/zuldrak dailies tho. But yeah non-raid quests take time.

3. May 19, 2020  
    Hello!

Pidgeonlord has been very helpful to me as a newish multiboxer so I'm going to pay it forward :)

I have a 10M DK farming team (which breaks up into 2 groups of daily questing). here's the route i take:

- Argent Tournament / ICC dailies
    - Hearthstone to Conquest Hold -> Grizzly Hill dailies

Weekly raid quests with my 10M (multiclass, not just DKs) but this needs way more setup and learning ot handle raid mechanics
    Wintergrasp weeklies is another way to supplement
    I looked up the Auchidoun spirit daily, and it might be better to just to the Kraken Tooth daily. Everyone who is around the Kraken when it dies gets the tooth, which is a daily quest, theoriticaly more than a raid + gives more gold.
    Someone else posted a mass tranusmation guide, which works as well but u will need some startup capital

In addition to those, you can always just do the goldmaking methods that singleboxers use: gathering professions and sell on the AH seems to be the most commonly recommended.