1. May 17, 2020  

Returning player

Hey, I've been playing like 3 years ago, even back then I was pretty beginner to WoW. I have level 80 frost DK I thought to come back and continue play with him but I truly can't remember anything.. what to do, what to look for, where to go... lol... Any tips? any guidance ?

I tried to start over with paladin but I remember that back then I was trying many classes but DK was the only class I enjoyed the most.. so trying something new might make me stop trying :D

Would appreciate any help...

2. May 18, 2020  
    Do you like pvp or pve?
    Do you plan or raiding hard or pug casually?
    Do you want to do a lot of dungeons?
    Premade bgs?
    Learn the game?

The only answer for all those questions is to join a guild. Find a guild that caters to your needs and start dungeoning and raiding. Do a bg and arena or two to get the hang of it back and be patient. There are many returning or old players but there are a lot of kids gathering since the covid outbreak. So have patience, join a guild, talk to people and participate in events.

And go with the one you enjoy most of course.

PS: If you plan on raiding search on google: Frost dk pve guide warmane. It will help you get started. Whatever you do, read guides from these forums only and this is mainly because you are playing here so some things work here in a certain way. Dont read gnarly guides for whatever reason.

3. May 18, 2020  
    If you want pvp/pve start on alliance side with your paladin on horde side only if you want pve.