1. May 20, 2020  
    this server been ****ed. at least they got ppl like Watergirl helping by decreasing enchant mat prices.

2. May 20, 2020  
    Before few days you could go to Arathi and Hinterlands and find herd on herd, whole minimap was flashing!

Now that is gone.

3. May 23, 2020  
    Wild Magic potions now 75g, herb prices still going up. Deadnettle/Goldclover/Tiger Lily/Talandra's Rose now 120-150g per stack.

Warmane, I know you guys are slow to respond because it leads to more revenue in people buying gold and stuff, but if it keeps getting worse your repeat customers are going to start disappearing...

4. May 23, 2020  
    Warmane, I know you guys are slow to respond because it leads to more revenue in people buying gold and stuff, but if it keeps getting worse your repeat customers are going to start disappearing...
    It could also be that the only staff on the forums don't actually have any say in what happens in-game and you're effectively complaining to other players.

5. May 23, 2020  
    I've seen Proterean respond to threads, I know messages bubble their way up :P

6. May 23, 2020  
    I've seen Proterean respond to threads, I know messages bubble their way up :P
    He reads threads that are forwarded unless it's a news thread that is being watched but he's usually busy off the forums. I can't say this one was forwarded since it's just in the Frostmourne section.

Update: They're already working on the spawns.

First 12