1. May 18, 2020  

Alterac valley why do horde always win ?

hey i play some bgs last couple days and when i get in AV i lose every time, horde just farm graveyards and the game takes forever to end is this the way the bg works ?

2. May 18, 2020  
    Similar reason why Alliance usually loses Isle of Conquest. They over complicate things and try to min max their strategies in non-premade BGs. Sure, taking docks, using catapults, and protecting glaives is technically a faster way to down gate than rushing hangar and dropping into the enemy base, but that requires multiple groups of people synchronizing their actions. Horde sticks to the tried and true methods that work well for PUGs -- go for simple objectives and move as a group. You see the same in AV where Alliance tries to do everything perfectly by going around the enemy to down bosses, cap towers, etc. Most matches only end up as massive failures with Alliance players scattered all over the map and outnumbered everywhere.

3. May 18, 2020  
    av = ally getting farmed for years in any gy, most of the hks farmers join this bg to do that
    isle of conquest = mb defending horde base till ally loses all reinforcements

yea ally sucks in those 2 bgs

4. May 20, 2020  
    Most people with BiS gear play to get the most kills possible. That usually means funneling a majority of the team into one graveyard. Its more fun than standing around babysitting a bunch of objectives if you ask me.

5. May 20, 2020  
    I played both of sides too. Horde starts AV like this, go mid with 40 ppl then kill ALL ALLIANCE, when finish killing all alliance go first boss. Ally starts AV like this. Go mid with 40 ppl, then 30 pll goes boss, 10 ppl goes mid and then defeated from hordes. Then last 30 ppl on boss defeated by 40 horde. This is the point, go mid like a Hulk. Go smash all horde 40v40 then go kill boss. Dont seperate like 20-30 or 10-40, stay be group. When we in AV, 75% we win because we love HULK SMASH. Dont worry about bosses.
    Edited: May 20, 2020

6. May 20, 2020  
    Well said. But if you try to explain that in a match, you will just get laughed at. The collective IQ of Alliance is inversely proportional to the size of the raid group.

7. May 20, 2020  
    I played both of sides too. Horde starts AV like this, go mid with 40 ppl then kill ALL ALLIANCE, when finish killing all alliance go first boss. Ally starts AV like this. Go mid with 40 ppl, then 30 pll goes boss, 10 ppl goes mid and then defeated from hordes. Then last 30 ppl on boss defeated by 40 horde. This is the point, go mid like a Hulk. Go smash all horde 40v40 then go kill boss. Dont seperate like 20-30 or 10-40, stay be group. When we in AV, 75% we win because we love HULK SMASH. Dont worry about bosses.
    People like you are the reason why every AV is 30+ mins long and complete cancer.

You rush first boss, then you rush last GV and 2 towers so your team can respawn there and then you kill the boss. That's how people play AV on retail for last 10 years and r games are always only few mins long.

Same for Isle of Conquest, you rush docks, jump in and spam bombs on 1 door and win in 5 mins.

This two BG have been complete dominated by Alliance in the entire WOW hisroty because alliance have map advantage
    in both Bgs, but somehow people here are finding a way to **** them up.
    Edited: May 21, 2020

8. May 21, 2020  
    What you have described are optimal strategies that require most if not all players doing the right things, such as proper usage of vehicles, defending towers/glaives, not get sucked into pointless PVP fights in the middle of nowhere, etc. I think the lower quality of player here is a direct result of Warmane being free or nearly free. At least on retail, the pay wall and grinding requirements force players to take the game more seriously. Based on the quality of players here, unless you run a pre-made group, you will win more by simply rushing objectives as a group, especially in 40-man battlegrounds.

9. May 22, 2020  
    Similar reason why Alliance usually loses Isle of Conquest. They over complicate things and try to min max their strategies in non-premade BGs. Sure, taking docks, using catapults, and protecting glaives is technically a faster way to down gate than rushing hangar and dropping into the enemy base, but that requires multiple groups of people synchronizing their actions. Horde sticks to the tried and true methods that work well for PUGs -- go for simple objectives and move as a group. You see the same in AV where Alliance tries to do everything perfectly by going around the enemy to down bosses, cap towers, etc. Most matches only end up as massive failures with Alliance players scattered all over the map and outnumbered everywhere.
    reason why ally lose for past few days in island of conquest is because there is a mboxer name friendship camping the fort