1. May 18, 2020  

Multiboxing concept

well i can get the idea of multiple accounts
    which are donating to the community in order to be able to login without queue
    and you can say that they're probably paying for BiS items for thier multiboxing toons is also gr8
    i mean the server wouldn't be able to function without those funding.

but... we are all familiar with the phrase "two sides of a coin" and its kinda vert frustrating and annoying to enter a BG
    where the enemy team got a multiboxing druid or dk who pretty much grants his team more 60-70% of winning
    this makes the matchmaking not fair at all and annoy many people in the process many of them are donors themselves...

what can the community do in this matter in order to keep everyone satisfied? ? ?

2. May 18, 2020  
    i am play here 8 yers on this server in the last time to mutch people use multi boxing cant play BG cant do profsion on game and help frind lvl up i hope they will change it soon if not i will go play afther games...

3. May 19, 2020  
    what can the community do in this matter in order to keep everyone satisfied? ? ?
    Nothing, You don't get to change 10 years of current rules, just because you decide to play here.

Welcome, glad you're here, have fun, but stop complaining, and realize this topic has been discussed a number of times, to many in fact.

So enjoy your time here, there are tons of great people and some crappy ones, just like in all things, make the best of your time, and if you run up against a boxer, fight or flight, it's up to you. No one makes you stay there, or logged in on that toon. Play another one, or go to where that boxer isn't. Or play on another server, no ones forcing you to play here.

4. May 19, 2020  
    you know what the problem is?
    i spent 160 euro on paying for some items i bought to support the server. and i am too helping the community to be beneficial and help the server grow.
    but i WANT IT TO GROW - not to shrink because ****head people try to abuse things like multiboxing in BGs and Wintergrasp where in retail this thing is bannable.
    you can perfectly say, yes they support and keep up the server above the water in all of the expenses of host, domain, server etc etc.
    but so do we.
    and i want to be able to go into BG and Wintergrasp and have fun from the battle and not get insta killed by a bored fat kid who draw joy from frustrating other people.

why cant you post a notice to people who are going to donate and warn them - these are the rules of the server they're not going to change
    keep them in mind before u make the decision to donate
    and not let them be surprised when they finally go into BGs and Wintergrasp and make them feel cheated.
    just somthing to think about

5. May 19, 2020  
    It's allowed here just as it is on retail. They are not abusing anything, it's allowed and there's even a subforum dedicated to multiboxing.
    Get over it. I've rarely seen a multiboxer in a BG, it is annoying, but did you know that you can leave the BG?
    You can coordinate a group of people and kill them, they're not invincible.