1. May 18, 2020  

Plagued Proto-Drake

I was wondering if we are getting the plagued proto-drake with the glory of the raider achievement since it got removed in 3.1, but with the server being in naxxramas season I wanted to know.

2. May 19, 2020  
    Got the achieve but didn't get sent a drake, opening a GM ticket so we'll see soon enough i guess...

3. May 19, 2020  
    Yeah good luck with that, opened a ticket and after three days i got answered ask in the forums

4. May 19, 2020  
    Well that's a bummer, when I asked Proterean in their discord a couple of weeks ago he said they would be awarded, don't think we would've bothered otherwise.

Guess I'll try and tag him in discord as well and maybe get lucky with another response...

5. May 19, 2020  

6. May 20, 2020  
    Since warmane uses the late 3.3.5 patch and buff bosses (that got nerfed after the release of a new raid / patch) instead, the GM's would have to personally check your achievements and give it to you.

7. May 20, 2020  
    Since warmane uses the late 3.3.5 patch and buff bosses (that got nerfed after the release of a new raid / patch) instead, the GM's would have to personally check your achievements and give it to you.
    No, the GMs are not getting involved at all, they simple keep stating 'post on the forums' or 'we can't help with items'. I've made a direct appeal to their staff member on discord as I linked above in my screenshot. Apparently it's something the developers overlooked and will hopefully be fixed at some point... but no ETA (at least as far as I understand)

8. May 25, 2020  
    We managed to achieve Glory of the Raider (10 player). I wrote an ingame ticket and they sent us the drake next day. Yesterday one of our guild mate managed to get the achievement and he got the drake automatically as it worked back in 3.0
    So we guess its fixed now. Tomorrow we will complete the 25 player version. We'll see if they fixed that one also.