1. May 18, 2020  

Coin issue

Ive already waited the 3 days for my gifted coins to be free used some now locked again.WTF is going on with this system someone plz help

2. May 18, 2020  
    It's 72 hours, not three day numbers.

3. May 18, 2020  
    The thing is i waited the 3 days already i was able to use coins and then it said i couldnt use them.Ive have already waited

4. May 19, 2020  
    Did you get coins more than once at different times? Each has their own timer.

5. May 20, 2020  
    I know you guys are talking about something a little different from what im going to ask but just gonna take a shot... Im trying to buy coins and for some reason it keeps saying process cant be completed or whatever... IDK why this is going on because i know i have more than enough money in the bank for the transaction and all my info i'm putting in correctly. So IDK if anybody can help me if they have heard of this problem happening with other people and what not maybe ?? If anyone might have some answers please let me know. Thank You!!

6. May 20, 2020  
    I know you guys are talking about something a little different from what im going to ask but just gonna take a shot... Im trying to buy coins and for some reason it keeps saying process cant be completed or whatever... IDK why this is going on because i know i have more than enough money in the bank for the transaction and all my info i'm putting in correctly. So IDK if anybody can help me if they have heard of this problem happening with other people and what not maybe ?? If anyone might have some answers please let me know. Thank You!!
    Try using a prepayed card.

7. May 20, 2020