Hey there, I'm looking for an Arena mate with my Hunt on Lordaeron Horde.
Preferably a Disc, but I'm also open for different comps (like Ret/Feral/Rdrood/...) as long as it is kind of viable.

I used to play on Lordaeron realm around 3/4 years ago and just started playing again a couple of weeks ago due to the Corona situation.
Back then I played Disc/Hunt in 2s at around 2.3k rating during gearing process. I aswell have around 2.4k+ exp on old AT realm with different comps.
At the moment I am still getting back into the game and I of course have to work on my gear (at the moment I have 2/5 furious and 3/5 relentless with relentless weapons which I got playing during the s7 season).

So, my goal is to find a decent mate to rush the 1.8k rating for s8 weapons and afterwards we can aim higher.

What I expect: I don't want to play with someone who has a Warmane-typical bad attitude. I like to keep a chill atmosphere while playing arena and in the end it's only a game which is not worth to rage about.
But still you should bring some ambitions about improving your/our gameplay and aiming for some proper ratings. Using keybinds and macros is of course mandatory, otherwise it just shows that you didn't make up your mind on how to play properly.
Gear doesn't matter, we can farm it together if we have the right synergy.
High arena experience doesn't matter for me either if you - like I stated before - are willing to improve your gameplay. This means informing yourself about your class, keybinds, macros, addons, arena strategies etc.

You can contact me in this thread, via PN or whisp me ingame on one of my chars: Epta/Eptington/Prepta