1. May 19, 2020  

Arcane Mage/Fire mage

Could someone help me to spec/gem/rotation correclty my Mage from horde side ?
    With the guide from warmane for Arcane Mage I do 6k dps in Icc25...

If anyone have time to check my gear and fix up this problem + rotation.
    I will pay some gold.

ty

2. May 19, 2020  

3. May 19, 2020  
    Yes mate, I've checked all of the guides from website, I've spend like 200 gold for spec and respec...and still doing under 7k dps. I think its a problem of gems/spec/rotation, if you can help me ingame it will be great.

4. May 19, 2020  
    If you can give us your ingame name, perhaps we can do a quick check over your gear =)

Also, what server are you playing in?

5. May 19, 2020  

6. May 19, 2020  
    Okay, so I'm gonna write based on your armory page: https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/profile

First of all - you have WAY too much hit.

For Arcane, you want to keep it at 11%, as you have 3% from Precision and 3% from Shadow Priests or boomy Druids. Anything above that is overkill.
    As for your Fire spec, it seems you are leaning towards Frostfire play right now, and spec-wise it's mostly correct (Dragon's Breath and Blast Wave are generally better put into Master of Elements instead, but you can keep the latter for some flexible interrupts), but again, you specced into Precision 3, so do away with the extra Hit.

Of course, if you switch to TTW-Fire, you would need 14% Hit, but only then.

Now, as for the rest of your gear, look to replace the following:
    1) Boots (self-explanatory since it's a low level item)
    2) Trinkets (I recommend Flare of the Heavens from the point shop and/or Abyssal Rune (TOC 5 - for Arcane only). If you can get Muradin's Spyglass, Phylactery of the Nameless Lich (Fire only), or Dislodged Foreign Object (for Arcane only) from ICC then go for those.
    3) Cloak (It's really bad atm as you have too much Hit, so it only gives SP and nothing else)

Also fully Enchant and Gem your gears.
    As to what exactly you need, refer to this for Arcane: https://sites.google.com/site/pvemag...e/optimization
    and this for Fire: https://sites.google.com/site/pvemag...e/optimization

Once you do all of the above, you should get a marked increase in DPS =))

7. May 19, 2020  
    Mate, I was doing 6k dps with 5k gs as arcane. I cant imagine that with Your gear You can do 6k, specially if arcane rotation is easiest in game. Remember to turn on Arcane Power when Your trins/tailor enchs pops. Spam 4x ab - 1x missle (just if You have barrage). If You have mana problems, do 3x AB - 1x missle.

Get Quartz and see if the ms isnt problem - for few months on warmane we have like 500-800ms delay, makes it really hard for casters to output some good dps.

8. May 20, 2020  
    @Crystalleia I sended you a meesage bro, can you read it? :D

Thanks all for help.

9. Hello,

so what Crystalleia said is actually wrong. As arcane you need only 8% (even 7 if you have a dranae but don't count on that). You have 6 % from talents and 3% from boomy/spriest. Even at full bis, you can remove some of the hit % from talents as you will have 9% just from items.
    As for Fire, you need just 11% as you have 3 from talents and 3 from boomy/spriest.

In terms of your dps, it might be that you don't know how to rotate your spells, but seeing your gear, you can't dps as arcane. You need a **** ton of haste. On top of that, once you go above certain amount of haste, your arcane missiles bug until you have pretty much bis haste, which means that you need 2 hate trinkets + haste on most items (even if they are not bis).

With the items you have I suggest you go fire and gem sp/crit. But change to the Fire/arcane speck with LB. It will deal the most dmg. The fire/frost speck is **** - the worst one.

10. Hello,

so what Crystalleia said is actually wrong. As arcane you need only 8% (even 7 if you have a dranae but don't count on that). You have 6 % from talents and 3% from boomy/spriest. Even at full bis, you can remove some of the hit % from talents as you will have 9% just from items.
    As for Fire, you need just 11% as you have 3 from talents and 3 from boomy/spriest.

In terms of your dps, it might be that you don't know how to rotate your spells, but seeing your gear, you can't dps as arcane. You need a **** ton of haste. On top of that, once you go above certain amount of haste, your arcane missiles bug until you have pretty much bis haste, which means that you need 2 hate trinkets + haste on most items (even if they are not bis).

With the items you have I suggest you go fire and gem sp/crit. But change to the Fire/arcane speck with LB. It will deal the most dmg. The fire/frost speck is **** - the worst one.
    Ah right, I totally forgot about Precision for Arcane, my bad XD 8% is correct for Arcane

TTW-Fire IS however 14% (since you don't spec into frost), unless you play FFB in which case it does become11%