1. May 19, 2020  

Alliance Dominance and Unending Onslaught

I have started playing World of Warcraft at a very young age and I always loved the heavy metal elements that each Horde player embodies in a way. Regardless of the server I was playing, the Alliance community was always seemed 'too soft' until I started playing here. I've been playing for a couple of weeks now and I had never seen anything quite like this. It's like all the gnomes I've ganked for over 10+ years are trying to get even with me. I've tried asking people around about this ABNORMALLY SAVAGE ALLIANCE but in-game conversations got me nowhere. This game was all about having a proper fight with the opposite faction but Horde players don't seem to care that much.

*My question is this, do Alliance ALWAYS dominate Horde in this server or does the balance of power shift?

2. May 19, 2020  
    My experience has been the exact opposite. I've lvled in all zones-locked xp at 60- and I've always found alliance being outnumbered 1 to 5, I got ganked by groups of 4-5 hordes even if I was higher lvl xD.
    I guess it's the same either way you slice it, horde or ally, since now there is a lot more players lvling.... But it surely felt terrible lvling to 60. I'm in silithus atm and always when i log in there are 6 hordes around and maybe 1 ally.
    Redridge and other zones are camped daily by hordes but I heard is all the same with Grom'gol and tarren mill for the horde.
    Is a war out there man, stay safe lol.

More people are out for blood because they've been killed and camped as well, real tension especially with rogues roaming around.

What part of heavy metal do the Blood Elves represent? :P
    Edited: May 19, 2020

3. May 19, 2020  
    Blasting heads off with Exorcism when <ART OF WAR> pops part of heavy metal :D
    I'll switch to DK the moment I hit 55, the belf thing is just temporary.

Thanks for your response, its nice to know that there is a war going on. Appreciated.

4. I'm almost exclusively Alliance, and I always seem to feel outnumbered by horde players that also have no business ganking lower level characters. Both sides are highly aggressive towards one another no matter what your level is. But horde seem to meat grind the lower level players more, and especially during world events like Midsummer.

5. Its the same on both sides, there's 3 80s in Tarren Mill right now, ganking whole day.