1. May 19, 2020  

unfair account lockout

Good afternoon! Recently I got an account lock for clicking on the dungeon and won the trinket bell. For this they wrote a report on me and they gave me a ban. But this thing is not a nominal one when I was charged, for which they blocked my account. But the problem is far from this, but that I asked the guys to throw the dice and then gave it to the shaman, he won it. The paladin who lost wrote a complaint to me. And the game master gave me a lock. The question remains, where does the administration look when, without understanding, it issues locks to the right and to the left. Please understand this problem! I sorry for my bad English ...

2. May 19, 2020  
    They never ban for without a good reason or without sufficient proof. You admitted to needing an item not meant for you. Whether or not you traded it to the other dude is irrelevant. You broke the rules and now you suffer the consequences. You were supposed to read those same rules before playing, so why are you surprised now?

3. May 19, 2020  
    Why can not I roll things that I can sell at auction? I did not roll things that are personal after receiving

4. May 19, 2020  
    Because wanting stuff to sell = rolling Greed, which should be obvious.

5. May 19, 2020  
    Then the question arises, a person with specialization can pick up this thing for himself, and then sell it at auction and where is your justice ???

6. May 19, 2020  
    Then the question arises, a person with specialization can pick up this thing for himself, and then sell it at auction and where is your justice ???
    Well, it is for his specialization so you can't know if he'll sell it, equip it or something else. However, it's his right to need it because it is made for him. Besides, there's not many gear in dungeons that is BoE and is sellable. 99% of gear in dungeons is BoP. The case you're presenting is very rare and not worth the hassle since it's DUNGEON GEAR which will get replaced sooner rather than later.

7. May 19, 2020  
    this is the problem, due to a rare case that was not even considered, but was simply given a lock. Why he has the right to sell this equipment, but I do not. So the administration does not understand anything. It’s just blocking everything, a negligent attitude towards the players, I think we’ll finish this!

8. May 19, 2020  
    this is the problem, due to a rare case that was not even considered, but was simply given a lock. Why he has the right to sell this equipment, but I do not. So the administration does not understand anything. It’s just blocking everything, a negligent attitude towards the players, I think we’ll finish this!
    If an item like that drops I kindly ask the person to equip it so that I know they didn't just need it to sell. Most of the time they equip it and that's that.

Thing is though, BoE is a rare case and currently there's no "right" answer. @Obnoxious and @Thorbjorn, have you ever seen someone get banned for needing on a battered hilt? That thing drops and everyone immediately needs it. Also there are interesting cases like in http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=420046.

Now, this guy just said "rolling for green items to disenchant" and doesn't specify needing them, but let's be real - he needed them. No one in their right mind would/could report someone for GREEDING an item. That said - the staff clearly states rolling NEED on green items to DE is fine. But doesn't that fall into the ninja looting category? Or is there an ADDITIONAL unspoken, unofficial rule about greens being different than blues/epics.

9. May 19, 2020  
    There was no rare case. You, if I understand what you're saying, took an item that wasn't for you, then made people roll for it, and gave it to someone who shouldn't have rolled in the first place. Someone reported you with evidence that you broke rules and you got banned for it, end of story.

Edit: Nothing in the quoted thread says that it's alright to roll Need to disenchant stuff, it just says that rolling Disenchant isn't ninja. The rule "use Need only for your current role and specialization" still has higher priority.