1. May 19, 2020  

I cannot participate in dungeons.

Hello, I am on the server of "LORDAERON", excuse me I was doing the dungeon "The devastated rooms" in Hellfire Peninsula, which the group with which we were reached the last boss, but beat us in 2 opportunities, so my armor was badly damaged, so I left the room to repair it, but when I left I was sent to another dungeon, and I had to go out again and it sent me to where it was "Bosques de Terokar", I tried to enter to the dungeon again but I could not enter, then the other members of the group left the dungeon because it beat them for the 3rd time, I was not at that time, I was trying to enter, as everything dissolved, I wanted to enter another dungeon again, but I get that another member is offline, so it does not allow me to enter a new dungeon randomly, please I would like you to help me with this, I am new to this server, thanks in advance. Also I get as if I were with a group and that another member is disconnected, I do not get the option to leave a group, I have been unable to enter the random dungeons for hours, please help!

2. May 19, 2020  
    copy paste this on chat:
    /script LeaveParty()

3. May 19, 2020  
    Run the following: /script LeaveParty();