1. May 19, 2020  

Character Sells and Trades

So, I'm fairly new to the privet server here and i'm already ready to uninstall. I started as horde, my friends weren't feeling so we rerolled alliance within a day. I hate leveling more than anything else in this game it's demoralizing and boring. Decided instead of leveling I'd try out the sites character sells function. This being said. I'd of never sold my only level 80 if i had known PRIOR to selling it it was going to take a FULL three days to use the coins that someone, now has my character... and i'm not aloud to use the money from it. Please make this a BIG ol' sticky note, you have plenty of room on the web page to do this along the sides. People neeed to know they arn't aloud to trade BEFORE they sell their **** not ****ing after...

2. May 19, 2020  
    It's in FAQ.
    You can use those coins on services, for example, insta-level up or Store items without 72 hrs safety period.

It's designed to prevent coin laundering in case if your account is compromised, I bet then you would sing different tune.

3. May 20, 2020  
    Okay, the fact that its in FAQ.

However, we all know how much people actually read this. The quick information about locked coins should be added when You're selling character, as well as when gifting coins.

Additional thing, You should see in "My account" tab Your coins, as well as amount of locked coins + exact time when this expires.

I do not know why they don't want to add this, its easy and fast to do, would help a lot of confused ppl and decrase the ammount of unnecessary topics on forum, made almost everyday.