1. May 19, 2020  

Ret gear mainly for pvp....pve set pieces?

Not sure how to ask this question:

Fresh 80 with blue 200ilvl gear......which 2 pieces of T10 should I shoot for with the rest of my gear being pvp?

I mainly PVP, but I want to try and get the 2p T10 as well.

I am starting the pvp gear grind, so what 2 pvp set pieces should buy last(head and chest)?

Raiding will be very little if any.

2. May 20, 2020  
    You can go for PvE shoulders and chest or head, really up to you. I suggest PvE shoulders anyways (since you won't need WF then).
    However you should still do icc25n at least to upgrade t10 at least once, else there's really not much point using it.

3. May 20, 2020  
    I'd say go with T10 head + chest because you can buy ilvl 264 Raging Behemoth shoulders from AH (approximately 5k gold, roughly 3 days of doing dailies in Icecrown), which can also be used for PVP. This way you can benefit more from VoA runs since hands and legs can drop from the frost boss. It's also quicker to farm Wintergrasp marks for the on use ilvl 213 trinket (25 WG marks) instead of the ilvl 251 pvp shoulders (40 WG marks). If you want both the shoulder AND trinket from Wintergrasp, it could take a while to farm. However, if you plan on using 2 piece PVE T10 for PVP, maybe consider getting T10 shoulders + hands so you sacrifice less resilience.