1. May 20, 2020  

Anub'Rekhan 25 man

Hello,

in a last night 25 Naxx raid, we noticed that his Locust Swarm speed is bugged again. Earlier, it was bugged on 10 man and working on 25 man. Then they fixed it on 10 man too , now it's bugged on 25 (not sure about 10 man, haven't done it in the meantime). I noticed that they fixed Gluth and zombie heals, but somewhere and somehow, they bugged Anub again. It's still manageable with 2 tanks and potions of swiftness and swapping them for 2 locust swarms, but please fix this again.

2. May 20, 2020  
    So this ID Anub 25 has not reduced speed in locus again ? And Gluth25 teleports to zombie and heals himself?

I dont see new fixxes then, only bugs... =(

3. May 20, 2020  
    It's honestly just easier for the tank to stand still and tank the entire insect swarm and be healed through it anyway.

Rotate cooldowns like pain supression, guardian spirit, hand of sac, or w/e when the stacks get high. As long as your healers are competent, it's no problem, don't have to mess with kiting.

4. May 20, 2020  
    It's honestly just easier for the tank to stand still and tank the entire insect swarm and be healed through it anyway.

Rotate cooldowns like pain supression, guardian spirit, hand of sac, or w/e when the stacks get high. As long as your healers are competent, it's no problem, don't have to mess with kiting.
    Not doable by every raid group.

5. May 20, 2020  
    Well if the tank/healers are in blues and such I suppose, but we've found it easier than kiting, I'd suggest giving it a try.

6. May 21, 2020  
    It's not about what's doable or not, it's about mechanics working correctly or not.

7. May 21, 2020  
    Exactly. And if you can tank & spank the boss and ignore every mechanic that was intended, it just makes the encounter a lot less interesting.

8. May 21, 2020  
    Its not only his speed thats bugged, its the swarm range. I was 40 yards away kiting him and still got stacks, its like once you got one you still kept getting hit. Even in cat form i got 10 stacks kiting on second swarm(yes the dps was tragic). We still did it but it was ****ty.

On 10man its fixed we did it easy this week... Has warmane fired all of their devs and got interns in their place? Like wtf? Lordaeron half a year after launch had most things working perfectly and now things break more year after year. Are you "clearing up" code you dont understand and fck up everything in the process?