1. May 20, 2020  

Paladin off-spec .

So , I've reached 6k gs on my main , prot paladin and thinking of gearing an off spec . Which one should I go with Ret or Holy ? And if I go with Ret should I use my EoF for set pieces or shadows edge since I already got the blood from Rot/Fest .
    Edited: May 20, 2020

2. May 20, 2020  
    youll need to get 25 saronites for shadow's edge first, then an additional 50 shadowfrost shards before u get smourne which is gonna take some time. I like retri because it is easy to learn but hard to master, offers loads of utility to raids, and you can do some really nice damage as well.

3. May 20, 2020  
    Really depends if you enjoy healing.
    I myself like paladin most in term of healing.

Ret is kind of a boring gameplay imo.

That said i play both so i guess i enjoy it anyway.

As ret you should probably go for t10 first and just farm gold to buy the primos.

The 25 primos are 575 eof while your 4 set is 345.
    Kind of a waste of your eof to buy primos with it.

4. May 20, 2020  
    Hpala is the easiest spec to gear in the game. You can roll for all the caster gear, cloth or otherwise. Their BiS trinkets are also not from ICC and can be obtained very easily.

5. May 20, 2020  
    I would suggest to go for
    tank+dps
    or
    heal+dps

Scenario where you switch from tank to healer is very rare. If you just want "meh" heal spec viable only for VDW while other thank solo it, roll some OS rolls and gg. Not that it's required or anything.