1. May 20, 2020  

Ganking low lvl players

Its not really fun to be leveling and get instantly destroyed by a lvl max horde (i rarely see alliance ganking whatsoever) who is power leveling a friend of his.
    There should be a type of punish, debuff or something that prevents players from ganking low level players because ganking gets to the point that some quest hubs become literally unplayable due to the other faction just raiding them.
    And yeah, sure its a pvp server and its fun to fight with people on my level range, what is not fun is being constantly ganked and in some extreme cases, being forced to log out.

2. May 20, 2020  
    It's stupid to think Alliance rarely gank. Both sides do it equally. In fact, my buddy and I (Alliance) often kill lowbies in HFP on Icecrown. Really drags out the 80s for some PvP fun - sometimes takes them up to an hour to respond though. Also I leveled horde in Frostmourne and got ganked plenty. The answer to this is the same answer it's always been and that you pointed out - it's a PvP server. You have 3 options;
    1) Call for help
    2) Move to a different zone
    3) Hit the road.