1. May 20, 2020  

Gearing Resto as Off-Spec for Pvp?

I'm maining Ele and i'm thinking that I want to play an off-spec likely just in BGs for fun. Would just switching out my gear that has +hit be all that I really need to do? Is there another ring I can use in place of Ashen Band of Endless Destruction? My other ring is Wrathful Gladiator's Band of Dominance. A Wrathful Mp5 ring maybe? Would I also want to switch out my non-5 piece set for mp5? But I don't like using HW. I prefer just spamming LHW instead. I know i'd also want to switch out my Totem. What do?

2. May 20, 2020  
    For bgs? Yeah sure, altho might as well keep enough hit for the PvP hit cap (4%). For that reason, the ashen band of endless destruction is not bad for pvp. Also, there is no wrathful ring with mp5, so the best alternatives would be to use any pve ring with haste and mp5 such as marrowgar's frigid ring or ring of phased regeneration from RS25. As for totem, either use the totem that gives you spellpower when using Riptide or the totem that increases LHW spellpower.
    Also mp5 is generally good to have on as many pieces of gear as possible, especially for arenas, so use it whenever you can.

3. May 20, 2020  

4. May 20, 2020  
    lesser healing wave, stoneclaw totem and earth shield.